BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Huge fan of all Bath and Body Works products. There are very few scents that I do not care for.

The products last without being too strong over powering
Hollie G.
Orem, UT
I love bath & body product, they all have very lovely scent and keep my skin hydrated. My favorite is their bod butter and wall flower! Works amazingly!
Mary V.
Guyton, GA
I love anything from bath and body works from there body wash, to lotions, and spray. I love how they come out with different smells during the holidays.
Lorena G.
San jose, CA
Exelentes la verdad puedo dar un 10 tiene aromas súper deliciosos aromas sabes fuertes y aparte dura muchísimo el aroma en el cuerpo o donde los apliques
Macy O.
Albany, NY
I love this scent it smells so good. If someone of they want it or not I would totally say the should buy it! This product was not disappointing at all!
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love bath and body works products the lotion makes my skin so soft and smelling good for hours. The body spray stays on your clothes for hours as well.
Lydia W.
These are great because they are easy to carry around but you only need to use one spritz to fill an entire room. There are some great scents available.
Heather G.
Cuba, MO
Bath and Body works is one of my favorite stores! Everything smells so good and it's all decently priced. This room spray is AMAZING and lasts for hours.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I'm not super big on perfume room sprays, they usually give me a headache. However this stuff is just the right amount of perfume smell. Not too strong.
Jessica E.
Nunca lo eh usado me gustan más lo de conexión y refil aprovechó cuando tienen 75% off fenomenal aroma me encanta el de refil lo recomiendo huele fino.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?