BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Have not used this particular scent, but I have used others & I Love them! Smell sticks around for a long time, and easy for a quick fresh up of any room
Allison C.
Bath and body works room spray is the best! We use it in our cars and in our house. The smell lingers and everything smells good for a really long time.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never tried this scent but I have used many of bath and body works room sprays. They are effective and strong. I love them and purchase them all the time
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Great room spray. It lets out the perfect amount of spray for each room with one click, and the scent lingers for a long while. Would recommend for sure.
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Huge fan of all Bath and Body Works products. There are very few scents that I do not care for.

The products last without being too strong over powering
Hollie G.
Orem, UT
I love bath & body product, they all have very lovely scent and keep my skin hydrated. My favorite is their bod butter and wall flower! Works amazingly!
Mary V.
Guyton, GA
I love anything from bath and body works from there body wash, to lotions, and spray. I love how they come out with different smells during the holidays.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I'm not super big on perfume room sprays, they usually give me a headache. However this stuff is just the right amount of perfume smell. Not too strong.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love bath and body works products the lotion makes my skin so soft and smelling good for hours. The body spray stays on your clothes for hours as well.
Macy O.
Albany, NY
I love this scent it smells so good. If someone of they want it or not I would totally say the should buy it! This product was not disappointing at all!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?