BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sarah F.
I normally love Bath and Body Works; however, this smell isn't as appealing as other scents I have bought. It's too floral and only adds to unpleasant smells.
Taylor D.
Crestwood, KY
I really really like the smell of this product and I wosh it came in a bigger bottle. I like the amount that it sprays out. You only have to push it down once
Bailey A.
Odessa, TX
I love the way that bath and body works products smell. They always have a pretty scent and blossom is one of my favorites. I would definitely but this again.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
Leave the room smelling extra fresh and crisp. Not strong very light. I spray a little at the foot of the bed or on my down blanket. A little goes a long way.
Rainey D.
Pineville
These little bottles are so concentrated so one little spray is enough to freshen an entire room. They’re great and come in all kinds of wonderful fragrances.
Robyn F.
I really think that the Bath and Body room sprays are a great smelling spray. They can be a bit pricey so if I don't have a coupon and a sale, I won't buy it.
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love these sprays. They have so many different scents to choose from. There is a scent for everyone, they last pretty long. I would recommend this too others
Denise R.
Smells Amazon! Love this product would be perfect for a birthday gift or a prize for a bridal shower or baby shower. I actually won one that way and I like its
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
I personally really appreciate this. My brothers stink up the whole house and this removes all the bad sweaty scents and everything else that doesn't smell A1.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
It burns my skin very dissatisfied and I can't work with and I enjoy and the productivity and it is really effective I just can't go deal with it brakes me out
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?