BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tori N.
Holden, WV
This room spray is the worst one in my opinion. I love bath & body works & I love their room sprays ... I hate lilac. Other than that, I would recommend .
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Smells great..fresh,blossom, sweet and leaves a scent for a long lasting. Also very affordable and worth buying..comes in many other scents. Recommended!!
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS
The only spray I use in my car! A little bit goes a long way and you definitely get your money worth! I repurchase every time i run low or run out of it.
Heather N.
Rome, GA
I love Bath and Body Works!! They have so many scents to choose from! Very long lasting and inexpensive! I'm highly satisfied with all of their products!
Laura C.
i have so many bath and body works candles and they are the best but this stuff is also awesome! a quick spray and your whole room is smelling so great!
Ashley M.
Great smell. Gets rid of odors fast. Would buy again. However, has high price given the amount of product in bottle. Use coupons when buying this.
Kara D.
I used this awhile back but I do remember the smell is very potent so it doesn't take much, so it was last you awhile, it's affordable and smells great!
Maricela E.
Tucson, AZ
This bath and body works room spray is just a wonderful but a little pricey product to keep your home smelling good throughout the day. Wonderful scent.
Maddie L.
['Salt Lake Cty', 'UT'], UT
Bath and body room sprays are the only sprays used in my home. While I was growing up my mom always used them and I would not recommend any other brand.
Lady G.
You could never go wrong with Bath and Body Works they always have the best products you will expect. I always buy my products with Bath and Body Works.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?