BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Bath and Body Works always has yummy scents for everything! Room sprays and the wallflower plug ins are awesome and make my home smell welcoming and cozy!
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This product smells so great! It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft! I definitely recommend it to everyone who loves to keep their skin feeling amazing!
Jodi S.
I like these room sprays because I think the scent lingers longer than many others I have used. and there are so many yummy smells to choose from as well.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
Love this stuff because it has a nice smell that actually fills the room and helps hide the bad smell. Is a cheap product that comes in so many scents too.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works is a great brand and I love many of their fragrances specially the signature ones but this was a disappointment to me, it smells weird.
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray

I spray this product before I go to sleep or if I’m stressed out! Lovely scent!
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
LOve the smell very good product. i bought this last week and i am using it every single day everybody in my house loves the smell even my 3 years old son
Diane B.
Toutle, WA
This is not a scent that I cared for, would not purchase it again. It was highly scented. I would give it as a gift but like I said not my favorite scent.
Brandy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Bath and Body Works! White Barn Lilac Blossom is such a pleasant and floral scent. It's clean and light and fills the air with a gorgeous light scent.
Tori N.
Holden, WV
This room spray is the worst one in my opinion. I love bath & body works & I love their room sprays ... I hate lilac. Other than that, I would recommend .
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?