BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Bodyworks products are always extremely high-quality. This one is no exception. It really left the room smelling fresh and clean. I love this scent!
Jeannie B.
Piketon, OH
I enjoy bath and body works products. I think they are certainly worth the money if you can find the items on sale, if not i personally wait until they are.
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I currently have this scent in the children's bathroom. It reminds me of spring and leaves a long lasting scent. I like that it is not too overbearing also.
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
This product was really useful I used it everytime I got a chance or when I did major cleaning. It smelt really good and my son loved it when it sprayed out
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
You can never go wrong with any bath and body works products. Absolutely love the price, smell, how effectively it works on making your house smell wonderful
Katie M.
Manchester, NH
This is the best smelling room spray to ever be a room spray. It actually smells like lilacs instead of some weird jasmine/hyacinth/rose nose stinging hybrid
Kristie H.
Anything White Barn is amazing. I only wish we had more options to purchase White Barn in my area. However, if you have the opportunity, purchase White Barn!
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely adore this product and this brand. It's not too expensive and always gives a fresh smell to the room. I use it anytime my home starts to smell.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
This room spray is really strong so a little goes a long way. I do like that it’s strong because it works for freshening the room. It lasts a long time too.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
These are a bit pricey .... but worth it. I sprayed 2 sprays in my bedroom and shut the door. When I got home several hours later the smell was still there!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?