BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hildret A.
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong .................because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose........
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray is great for any room any time of the year. I absolutely love this product when I can find it. I have a hard time finding it even online. It is fairly inexpensive and worth every penny.
Amanda A.
Salem, OH
One of my favorite stores to get home fragrances. You can get the room spray, candle, soap, etc in the same scent. The spray is heavily concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Rosa D.
So I've tried a few different air refreshers from bath & body products and home fragrance products in general and this is the best I've found. That being said it is very hit or miss with the scents. Some are very strong and perfect for a large room and others are far too weak and I couldn't even smell them. if you want a good air freshener this is a good choice. Some of my fav scents are; Fresh Bamboo, Flower Shop, Pineapple Mango, Eucalyptus Mint, Blueberry Pumpkin, Lemon Mint and Tiki Beach. I recommend them to everyone!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
OMG I LOVE THESE! I stock up on these whenever I have a coupon or especially during the semi annual sale. It keeps the room smelling fresh and it's way easier and safer to use than a candle :) these are also perfect for gifts! I love bath and body works
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Absolutely love the room sprays and have a variety of scented sprays. I like Brussel smells very good and I use it frequently especially when I have guests coming over I have 5 cats and one dog and sometimes the house gets a little overpowering with the smell of the litter. However I give a quick shot of this and it overtakes the bad smell and makes it smell nice. Sometimes I wish that the sun stayed a little longer but it is possible that I just get used to it and don't smell it anymore or don't think about it. I like the ease of it the size of it is easy to put in my purse and using my car. And the photos and designs on the containers are very nice easy to spray and I have never had a problem with the container clogging
VE-1116871 T.
doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

Concentrate Spray very pleasant to the senses. Not overwhelming, however, is strong enough to mask smells and control. I like to use it in my room and my daughters, simply because it is a floral scent. I even got rid of the smelling of feet, sweat and armpit in my fourth husband, which I find surprising being that it is not strong at all. But I like that it is not strong
Tessa L.
Pinole
This product is ok, I'd probably only buy it if it's on sale. The packaging is very cute and nice to display for guest bedroom, but the smell is just ok for me.
Anna F.
Wayne, WV
A little bit goes a long way. I spray a few squirts and you can smell it all over the house. There is always a good selection of sets to use so I would try one.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
This product is one of those a lot goes a long way. Be careful how much you use or you could be eating it for a little bit. But it smells refreshing and subtle.
Como faço para receber ?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,246 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Natasha D.
cardiff
How’s this product?
Bailey M.
Idaho Falls, ID
This product looks really nice but I have noticed that bath and body works room sprays can be very strong. Is this scent overpowering or tasteful?