BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
This isn’t the exact scent I get but this product rocks. I use it to cover any unwanted scents in the bathroom. I even use it for poo pourri. Works great.
Kaitlynn P.
I have never used this before, but have seen it in other bathrooms that I have been in. Keeps them smelling refreshing and eliminating all that nasty odor.
Lina H.
Woodland Hills, CA
Smells amazing, scents don't dissipate so quickly. Love these. Also bath and body sends out coupons and has promos. Totally affordable to continually use.
stacy C.
Such a lovely smell. Very long lasting. I like to spray my mattress and couches with
this. Smells so fresh never stains. Also the candles in the same scent
joni M.
Lancaster, OH
This spray has a very lovely smell to it and helps refreshen the air with just a couple sprays. May be a lil pricey but still a good spray to have around.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I never was a fan of Bath and Bodyworks until I came across some of their scented candles and basicallyThe wall plugs the sense from here last a long time
DiDi I.
murrieta ca
I liked but smell did t last very long on my body I expected it to but smelled really good which is why I feel bad giving bad stars but didn't last at all
I love bath and body works so much. They have the best sprays, lotions, body washes. They last you so long. This spray was amazing, and it smells so good.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
Love this spray for the bathroom...or any bedroom for that matter ! The smell stays, the only con I would say is that the bottle is tiny and goes fast ...
Bridget A.
Sevierville, TN
Beautiful fragrance, a little expensive for the size of bottle provided. I do not like this product as well as others that they have. I prefer the candles.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?