BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Katherine S.
Norcross, GA
I actually have this in my bedroom.. Love the smell it's very long lasting and spreads equally throughout my whole room. I'd definitely recommend this product
Shayne A.
I love most all room sprays from Bath and Body Works!! The lilac blossom is a sweet and also strong scent. One spritz will scent my larger living room/kitchen.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Fills the room with scent quickly. If you do not enjoy bath and body works scents, you may find this overpowering. However, it's a great, light, floral scent.
Jenice B.
Greenbelt, MD
The product is wonderful and amazing. The (Bath and Body works Whites Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray Bath and Body Work helps prevent odor and smells very good.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
It burns my skin very dissatisfied and I can't work with and I enjoy and the productivity and it is really effective I just can't go deal with it brakes me out
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
Bought this for my daughter it is her favorite scent and it is very potent. She loves her room to smell girly and have a different smell than the living room.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are super great! They aren't super expensive and they really freshen up the room! They are very concentrated though so be careful not to spray too much!
Christina t.
Cave City, KY
Love this scent! Such a soft and relaxing smell!!! I use it all over the house to mask my husband's cigarette smoke and other everyday odors and it is Magical
Emily H.
Love love love this product. I use it all the time. It works like a gem. It is worth the money. I will never stop using this product!! It makes my life easier.
Felisity v.
Kaneohe, HI
Bath & body products are my go to for everything. I love the smells and they last much longer than other brands. I would definitely recommend trying this out!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?