BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Katie K.
This product smells nice, but it seems to be more of a temporary fix. Since the smell does not last as long as I would like, I knocked the rating down a bit.
Leslie L.
Dallas, Tx
If you're not a fan of candles, this room spray will be your best friend. Apart from having a wide variety of different scents, these last for quite a while
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Smells so good I so recommend this product and every product Bath and Body Works! I had bought a lot of products from this store and got a lot of great deals
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
These are a bit pricey .... but worth it. I sprayed 2 sprays in my bedroom and shut the door. When I got home several hours later the smell was still there!
Lina H.
Woodland Hills, CA
Smells amazing, scents don't dissipate so quickly. Love these. Also bath and body sends out coupons and has promos. Totally affordable to continually use.
Tori N.
Holden, WV
This room spray is the worst one in my opinion. I love bath & body works & I love their room sprays ... I hate lilac. Other than that, I would recommend .
DiDi I.
murrieta ca
I liked but smell did t last very long on my body I expected it to but smelled really good which is why I feel bad giving bad stars but didn't last at all
I love bath and body works so much. They have the best sprays, lotions, body washes. They last you so long. This spray was amazing, and it smells so good.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
Love this spray for the bathroom...or any bedroom for that matter ! The smell stays, the only con I would say is that the bottle is tiny and goes fast ...
Alanna S.
Olathe, KS
Smells super good and lasts for a while! The smell is a very light floral scent of lilac with something like lavender underneath the lilac. Just wonderful!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?