BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This was a very good air freshener. But I am still very biased due to the fact that I love from breeze. But I would recommend this product to anyone who is in need of an air freshener. It has more of a more girly smell than some of the other air fresheners.
Sru S.
I love Bath and Body Works products. I am a little picky about their scents and prefer sticking to my usual favorites. I have used the rooms sprays before and have liked them immensely. I am not a big fan of this particular flavor. I would recommend buying this product but check for your fav scent.
Karma L.
A little goes a very long way. Having two guys in the house, you sometimes need to mask odors. This will definitely do the job and keep your house smelling clean. IT is very affordable. Bath and Body always has a coupon. I definitely would recommend it.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product in little rooms, for some reason I don't get an all around great smell if it's a larger area like my living room. Bedrooms or bathrooms are more when I notice a difference. To me it's pricey but only because I am limited on the rooms I can sprits it in. I would recommend it for those just looking to have a subtle scent.
CJ D.
I love this product! The room spray lasts a good while and covers not so great smells like doggy smells that often linger in my bedroom! I have not been disappointed, but it is more pricey than other cheaper, non lasting products. Of course I have recommended this product! It's terrific! CJ
April C.
Graham, TX
I give this a two star because I feel that it is a cent that would not appeal to everyone bath and Bodyworks carry several other sense of the concentrated room spray that I would rather recommend Than this sent but if you do enjoy dissent it is a great product it does what it is post to do you don't need much to fill up the room
Kayla H.
Pretty easy and convenient to use. Packs away very conveniently very travel size like. Pretty good to use my store only carries very few scents so I do wish there were more scents. I do recommend depending on what you are using it for.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Funny this is listed for me to review. This is the only room refresher ive ever bought at Bath and Bodyworks. In the past I've never felt the need to buy them since I buy so many candles but there was a $1 add on to my order and I bought it. Surprisingly I really like it. The spray is pretty concentrated and lingers for a long time.
Angie C.
Brunswick, OH
To be honest, I have never heard of or used this particular spray but in general, bath and body works is the best when it comes to their sprays and scents. Depending on the scent the product can be affordable orates expensive. I would recommend and buy again... and again... and again
Aaliyah B.
These sprays are SUPER concentrated! For a decent size room you only need ONE spray! One day I made a mistake and put two sprays and it was WAY too strong but I like that because that means I get more bang for my buck since its a little bit on the pricy side for a spray but its totally worth it and lasts you a long time.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.