BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely adore this product and this brand. It's not too expensive and always gives a fresh smell to the room. I use it anytime my home starts to smell.
Kristie H.
Anything White Barn is amazing. I only wish we had more options to purchase White Barn in my area. However, if you have the opportunity, purchase White Barn!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
While this smells nice, I don't think that it really freshens up the room as good as like a candle. I think that its good for just adding a scent to the air.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff I usually keep it in my car because I find that it works better in smaller rooms. But it's worth it beside they always have a sell on these.
Lucy S.
Waukegan, IL
This product works well and keeps the room smelling clean and fresh. When u enter the room after being sprayed with this product its refreshing and inviting.
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I currently have this scent in the children's bathroom. It reminds me of spring and leaves a long lasting scent. I like that it is not too overbearing also.
Katie C.
Manchester, NH
This is the best smelling room spray to ever be a room spray. It actually smells like lilacs instead of some weird jasmine/hyacinth/rose nose stinging hybrid
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
This room spray is really strong so a little goes a long way. I do like that it’s strong because it works for freshening the room. It lasts a long time too.
Caitlin C.
Nashua, NH
White barn bathroom spray is the best one on the market!! Does the perfect job without the overpowering sweet masking smell like most other freshener sprays!
Jordyn G.
Hilmar, CA
Love this room spray. I feel like it lasts a long time compared to glade spays or anything else I’ve used. I little more expensive but lasts for a long time.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?