Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Amanda H.
philadelphia, pa
I love bath and body works. The candles are fantastic and this room spray is just as good. A little goes a long way and the scent lasts for quite some time.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Bodyworks products are always extremely high-quality. This one is no exception. It really left the room smelling fresh and clean. I love this scent!
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
I have not use this particular fragrance but I have use the consecrated room spray from bath and Bodyworks and I do like them I try to catch them on special
Poba Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell is perfect. It's mild and pleasant. But it is not longlasting at all.it is perfect the moment you use it bit then minutes later, there is no smell.
Allison T.
Bethalto, IL
I love the way this smells. Except I feel that bath and body works fragrance sprays can be a little too strong and give me headaches. Smells great otherwise!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff I usually keep it in my car because I find that it works better in smaller rooms. But it's worth it beside they always have a sell on these.
Jeannie B.
Piketon, OH
I enjoy bath and body works products. I think they are certainly worth the money if you can find the items on sale, if not i personally wait until they are.
Xenia D.
Very strong. Could be a little overpowering. But it last a long time because you need just one tiny spray to refresh the whole room. Great variety of scents.
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
This product was really useful I used it everytime I got a chance or when I did major cleaning. It smelt really good and my son loved it when it sprayed out
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I currently have this scent in the children's bathroom. It reminds me of spring and leaves a long lasting scent. I like that it is not too overbearing also.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?