BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
I haven't used this certain fragrance, but I can tell you that one spray from this little can will fill up a whole room quick! It's effective and packs a punch!
Merima P.
It smells great the smell lasts only for certain time tho it's not too expensive it was still effective and smelled wonderful I would recommend it to my friends
Amy B.
O Fallon, MO
Bath and Body room spray is wonderfully scented and works well to freshen up any room in your house. A little goes a long way so this product lasts a long time.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Hate this scent, but i love concentrated spray that Bath and Body Works makes. It's very strong and still smells good when you come back home after a few hours.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
The bath and body works room spray works great but travels far! I use it in my upstairs bathroom and it travels all the way down to my kitchen! Great distance
Bailey A.
Odessa, TX
I love the way that bath and body works products smell. They always have a pretty scent and blossom is one of my favorites. I would definitely but this again.
Robyn F.
I really think that the Bath and Body room sprays are a great smelling spray. They can be a bit pricey so if I don't have a coupon and a sale, I won't buy it.
Jenice B.
Greenbelt, MD
The product is wonderful and amazing. The (Bath and Body works Whites Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray Bath and Body Work helps prevent odor and smells very good.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
Leave the room smelling extra fresh and crisp. Not strong very light. I spray a little at the foot of the bed or on my down blanket. A little goes a long way.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
Bought this for my daughter it is her favorite scent and it is very potent. She loves her room to smell girly and have a different smell than the living room.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?