BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Rainey D.
Pineville
These little bottles are so concentrated so one little spray is enough to freshen an entire room. They’re great and come in all kinds of wonderful fragrances.
Topaz M.
Jacksonville, NC
Amazing product. Works like magic. Very pleased with the results!!Amazing product. Works like magic. Very pleased with the results!! Highly recommend to others
Christina t.
Cave City, KY
Love this scent! Such a soft and relaxing smell!!! I use it all over the house to mask my husband's cigarette smoke and other everyday odors and it is Magical
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are super great! They aren't super expensive and they really freshen up the room! They are very concentrated though so be careful not to spray too much!
Felisity v.
Kaneohe, HI
Bath & body products are my go to for everything. I love the smells and they last much longer than other brands. I would definitely recommend trying this out!
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
Leave the room smelling extra fresh and crisp. Not strong very light. I spray a little at the foot of the bed or on my down blanket. A little goes a long way.
Jaimesha S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love bath and body work all around. I feel like they have the best fragrances truly. Their room spray helps me keep my college dorm room smelling fresh!!!!!
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
A great product! I would highly recommend this. The scent is nice and refreshing. You definitely do not need a lot of it for the scent to cover the whole room.
Bailey A.
Odessa, TX
I love the way that bath and body works products smell. They always have a pretty scent and blossom is one of my favorites. I would definitely but this again.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
The room sprays do not work like expected. To me it was a flop.you can spray the room, but the original smell will come back within a few minutes of spraying.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?