BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love the fragrance but doesn't last very long in the room. I even tried spraying a little onto pillows and fabrics to see if it would last longer with no luck!
Jenice B.
Greenbelt, MD
The product is wonderful and amazing. The (Bath and Body works Whites Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray Bath and Body Work helps prevent odor and smells very good.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
It burns my skin very dissatisfied and I can't work with and I enjoy and the productivity and it is really effective I just can't go deal with it brakes me out
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Always been a fan of anything that has lilac scent to it but Bath & Body Works is one of my favorite place to get great smelling items for my home and my body
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
The room sprays do not work like expected. To me it was a flop.you can spray the room, but the original smell will come back within a few minutes of spraying.
Christina t.
Cave City, KY
Love this scent! Such a soft and relaxing smell!!! I use it all over the house to mask my husband's cigarette smoke and other everyday odors and it is Magical
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
The bath and body works room spray works great but travels far! I use it in my upstairs bathroom and it travels all the way down to my kitchen! Great distance
Felisity v.
Kaneohe, HI
Bath & body products are my go to for everything. I love the smells and they last much longer than other brands. I would definitely recommend trying this out!
Robyn F.
I really think that the Bath and Body room sprays are a great smelling spray. They can be a bit pricey so if I don't have a coupon and a sale, I won't buy it.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
Bought this for my daughter it is her favorite scent and it is very potent. She loves her room to smell girly and have a different smell than the living room.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?