Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sunshine H.
Vidor, TX
Omg when I can afford it I will buy it all day long! The best smell in the world! Just a little expensive! But during the holiday when it is on sale I stock up!
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
I haven't used this certain fragrance, but I can tell you that one spray from this little can will fill up a whole room quick! It's effective and packs a punch!
Merima P.
It smells great the smell lasts only for certain time tho it's not too expensive it was still effective and smelled wonderful I would recommend it to my friends
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Fills the room with scent quickly. If you do not enjoy bath and body works scents, you may find this overpowering. However, it's a great, light, floral scent.
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
I personally really appreciate this. My brothers stink up the whole house and this removes all the bad sweaty scents and everything else that doesn't smell A1.
Taylor D.
Crestwood, KY
I really really like the smell of this product and I wosh it came in a bigger bottle. I like the amount that it sprays out. You only have to push it down once
Shayne A.
I love most all room sprays from Bath and Body Works!! The lilac blossom is a sweet and also strong scent. One spritz will scent my larger living room/kitchen.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
It burns my skin very dissatisfied and I can't work with and I enjoy and the productivity and it is really effective I just can't go deal with it brakes me out
Jenice B.
Greenbelt, MD
The product is wonderful and amazing. The (Bath and Body works Whites Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray Bath and Body Work helps prevent odor and smells very good.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are super great! They aren't super expensive and they really freshen up the room! They are very concentrated though so be careful not to spray too much!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?