BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Joselin V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Love this product and anything i see in bath and body works. Smells great. I reminds me of pleasant memories and takes me to the la lala land. It is not super exciting expensive and definitely not expensive for that smell. Highly recomment
Katie M.
Rexburg, ID
This stuff smells so good! It can mask the smell of pretty much anything and make a whole room smell pleasant!
Shasta M.
1786 fort branch road viper,ky
So in love, keeps the room smelling fresh for hours. Pros is the scent is amazing but the cons is I wish It had more product in the can. Very affordable and effective and I would recommend It to anyone!
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my room simply because it is a floral scent.
Sue V.
The packaging of this product is beautiful and the smell is just as amazing. I wish the bottle was bigger though. It lasted me like two weeks. Everything was great the smell and packaging but the size was not. When I bought it they only had one size so there may be a bigger size. Leave a comment to let me know if they had this in a bigger size.
Hildret A.
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong .................because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose........
Ines O.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
SMELL VERY RICH IS IDEAL USE IT AFTER CLEANING THE HOUSE TO REMAIN WITH A NICE SMELL. SOMETIMES THE SMELL OF CERTAIN FRAGRANCE SHOULD NOT HARD BUT MUCH AS relative to the price is right
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray is great for any room any time of the year. I absolutely love this product when I can find it. I have a hard time finding it even online. It is fairly inexpensive and worth every penny.
Amanda A.
Salem, OH
One of my favorite stores to get home fragrances. You can get the room spray, candle, soap, etc in the same scent. The spray is heavily concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.