BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Brook C.
Bath and body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray is so fantastic. This spray smells wonderful and helps keep the house smelling fresh and clean.
Araceli M.
Union City, NJ
Love Bath&Body! Their products are amazing, especially their room sprays. I use this all the time, one of my favorite sprays, I like to think of it as an item that I must have for myself.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I love all of the white barn room sprays. They last forever and the scent lingers throughout the whole house. I recommended this for yourself or to give as great gifts!
Julitza C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this scent. These sprays are great because they are very concentrated, one small quantity that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room.
Bianca B.
Clearwater, FL
Bath and body works room sprays are so awesome. It's not too overpowering like some air fresheners. And it's all the same scents the I usually get from other bath stuff from here.
Shakila E.
Cleveland, OH
A little goes along way with this one I can say that. Love this one as well . its light and airy yet strong all in one so just a spray in the right direction and my whole downstairs smells like this lol
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
These sprays are great because they are very concentrated--just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. This lilac version smells almost like a vase of fresh lilacs. Love it.
Amanda C.
Sarasota, FL
This room spray is so good for even the biggest rooms this spray goes a long way, you only have to use a little bit and the place smells great and it takes out all the bad odors
Samantha K.
Bothell, WA
Never used this product. I don't know why I'm writing this review. Seems like it would be a good one though. I used other B&BW products and I don't have anything bad to say
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
There are two words I need to use to describe this product freaking amazing it smells so good and the scent last forever in the air it is it like the other air fresheners where it goes away after five minutes actually lasts and I love it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?