BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these i actually have them in my car. Works really good and last days. I only spray like maybe 2 days. I would recommend this products. Lasting smell i really love it
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I love all Bath and Body Works products but this is one of my favorites! The room smells so good for a long period of time. Lilac is one of my favorite smells and the spray is very refreshing. My friends are always asking what scent it is so they can get their own!
Melissa P.
South Ozone Park, NY
When wanting to step out of your comfort zone with drug store room sprays, visiting bath and body works and purchasing room sprays will keep your room smelling amazing.
Maddie D.
Westfield, NY
Although the Bath and Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray works well and gives off a lot of scent, I personally don't like the scent. The bottle lasts a long time though
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
This always leaves the room smelling fresh. I use it in every room of the house. It gives the house a comfortable smell. And lasts for a good amount of time as well.
Hortencia L.
Othello, WA
This scent is great for the whole house. I spray it in my bedroom to give me a sense of peace and tranquility The aroma is highly recommended and it lasts a long time.
Crystal K.
Appleton, WI
I use the room sprays for a quick refresher before company. Doesn't last a long time - best to layer with the candles. All time favorite is the Pumpkin Apple in fall!!
Allison M.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE using this in the classroom. My students love the smell (as do I), but it also makes them relaxed during hard tasks. This is perfect for using during and before tough exams.
Taylor M.
Moorhead, MN
For any lilac lover this is your heaven, the fresh smell spreads all around the room leaving you with a warm feeling. Not too heavy, an so affordable for the quality!
Ashlynn I.
Warwick, RI
This product is amazing and basically anything from bath and body works is to die for! This product leaves rooms smelling amazing and it is great for what you pay for
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?