BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
OMG I LOVE THESE! I stock up on these whenever I have a coupon or especially during the semi annual sale. It keeps the room smelling fresh and it's way easier and safer to use than a candle :) these are also perfect for gifts! I love bath and body works
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Absolutely love the room sprays and have a variety of scented sprays. I like Brussel smells very good and I use it frequently especially when I have guests coming over I have 5 cats and one dog and sometimes the house gets a little overpowering with the smell of the litter. However I give a quick shot of this and it overtakes the bad smell and makes it smell nice. Sometimes I wish that the sun stayed a little longer but it is possible that I just get used to it and don't smell it anymore or don't think about it. I like the ease of it the size of it is easy to put in my purse and using my car. And the photos and designs on the containers are very nice easy to spray and I have never had a problem with the container clogging
VE-1116871 T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

Concentrate Spray very pleasant to the senses. Not overwhelming, however, is strong enough to mask smells and control. I like to use it in my room and my daughters, simply because it is a floral scent. I even got rid of the smelling of feet, sweat and armpit in my fourth husband, which I find surprising being that it is not strong at all. But I like that it is not strong
Tessa L.
Pinole
This product is ok, I'd probably only buy it if it's on sale. The packaging is very cute and nice to display for guest bedroom, but the smell is just ok for me.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Hate this scent, but i love concentrated spray that Bath and Body Works makes. It's very strong and still smells good when you come back home after a few hours.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
This product is one of those a lot goes a long way. Be careful how much you use or you could be eating it for a little bit. But it smells refreshing and subtle.
Kelsey M.
Madison, IN
This is amazing!! I definitely love it! My mom bought me some for my birthday and I have used it ever since. I highly recommend this product!! It's so amazing!!
Tosha L.
SPRING HILL, FL
bath and body works is my second home, i can never go by the shop without getting sucked in and i have never left the store without bringing something new home.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Love the fragrance of this bath and body work room spray I love a lot of the fragrances they are highly concentrated but they are pretty expensive if you ask me
Anna F.
Wayne, WV
A little bit goes a long way. I spray a few squirts and you can smell it all over the house. There is always a good selection of sets to use so I would try one.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?