BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Maddie D.
Westfield, NY
Although the Bath and Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray works well and gives off a lot of scent, I personally don't like the scent. The bottle lasts a long time though
Crystal K.
Appleton, WI
I use the room sprays for a quick refresher before company. Doesn't last a long time - best to layer with the candles. All time favorite is the Pumpkin Apple in fall!!
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
This always leaves the room smelling fresh. I use it in every room of the house. It gives the house a comfortable smell. And lasts for a good amount of time as well.
Allison M.
Bridgeport, CT
I LOVE using this in the classroom. My students love the smell (as do I), but it also makes them relaxed during hard tasks. This is perfect for using during and before tough exams.
Taylor M.
Moorhead, MN
For any lilac lover this is your heaven, the fresh smell spreads all around the room leaving you with a warm feeling. Not too heavy, an so affordable for the quality!
Ashlynn I.
Warwick, RI
This product is amazing and basically anything from bath and body works is to die for! This product leaves rooms smelling amazing and it is great for what you pay for
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I luv the room spray by bath and body works . In fact I just used one up . I luv the smell and the concentrated smell makes a large home smell great even with pets .
Zabby M.
North Fort Myers, FL
I love this product especially in this scent. I have raved about it so many times to friends. The lilac smell is very relaxing for night time or just about any time.
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
This smells like absolute heaven on earth! Just one spray and it smells amazing! The scent lasts forever to which makes a great bang for your buck! Highly recommend!
Breanna Y.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love anything that is bath and body works so I use everything from there most of the time there fragrances always smell so good and when used they never disappoint
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?