BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Tracie B.
Love all bath and body works products. This scent makes your home smell amazing and it lingers for awhile doesn't disappear like other room air freshener spraysz
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
The spray removes unpleasant odors completely and leaves behind a scent that is so nice !
I received my 1st one from my sister for Christmas. I found it hard to get locally so she had her granddaughter get it for me in Vermont. I was thrilled to find it on Amazon. Since then, I also have "lilac Blossoms" oil diffusers in every bathroom in my home!
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
It is not overpowering, yet it is also still very strong so its just enough to to mask and control odours. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent and its a relaxing scent that puts her to sleep and gets rid of urine smells in her bedroom. Which is actually amazing since you don't need to spray much and it isn't even strong coming out of the can but it literally masks anything, even stinky smells in the air from garbage right before its put outside.
Mya D.
Y favorite bath and body works product I see a thousand wishes it smells so elegant and ha s a nice shimmer and glitter to it so you can feel and smell like a princess
This concentrated room spray smells awsome!
I just love the smell of blossoms
Pros: smells nice and fresh
Cons: doesn't last long and it's a small bottle
It's not to pricy
Brook C.
Bath and body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray is so fantastic. This spray smells wonderful and helps keep the house smelling fresh and clean.
Araceli M.
Union City, NJ
Love Bath&Body! Their products are amazing, especially their room sprays. I use this all the time, one of my favorite sprays, I like to think of it as an item that I must have for myself.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I love all of the white barn room sprays. They last forever and the scent lingers throughout the whole house. I recommended this for yourself or to give as great gifts!
Julitza C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this scent. These sprays are great because they are very concentrated, one small quantity that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room.
Shakila E.
Cleveland, OH
A little goes along way with this one I can say that. Love this one as well . its light and airy yet strong all in one so just a spray in the right direction and my whole downstairs smells like this lol
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.