BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Allison S.
Atlanta, GA
The product is slightly expensive, however it undoubtedly makes a room smell great. The spray lasts longer than many of it's competitors such as Glade and AirWick sprays. Additionally, the Lilac Blossom scent in particular is very calming and enjoyed by both males and females.
Maris R.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray, is not an overwhelming smell, but takes control of any unpleasing odor. I like that it does what it needs to do without empowering your nose with a strong un-easy feeling that some products out in the market do.
Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
Okay so I had never bought any of the spray and was at a friends house and she had a can in every bathroom. I was like okay is this stuff really that good. I went to Bath n Body Works and purchased a can only 1 can took it home and sprayed my rooms with it a fine mist sprayed out and it comes in all different flavors! Bath n Body runs deals all the time and that's the best time to stock up!
Jordan B.
I buy this for my boyfriend and his roommates, they all love it so much. I feel like sometimes they spray it just to spray it (I originally bought it for just bathroom use after a poop) but I am just glad to see it being used. Every if they spray a ton, it isn't overwhelming to your nose.
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
I love the room sprays from Bath and Body Works because the scents are always pleasing. They're a little heavier than Febreeze and don't always take care of the scent but rather "mask" it. They're affordable especially if you go during one of Bath and Body Works great sales!
Linzy C.
Mcdonough, GA
This spray is highly potent. It is full of flavor from the moment it leaves the container, until it wares off (about 2 hours later.) The lilac smells like freshly picked flowers in a flower patch. It is amazing and very sweet, yet very minimal so it is isn't overpowering.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
I really like this stuff. It smells good and masks other smells really well. The only thing I recommend is one spray is enough for like two rooms. I had a different scent than this one, but they both work the same. If you have tough smells to mask I highly recommend this product.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I am basically obsessed with my house smelling good. I have explored plenty of room sprays and I like a lot of them for a lot of weird reasons. I really enjoy this Lilac, of course because it's bath and body works, the smells they have are incredible and long lasting.
Allison S.
Bath and Body Works is a really nice brand, and i like how they have room sprays for it. a lot of the room sprays smell really nice. this is a nice scent and I feel like i can trust it. it is a pretty affordable price, and i would also recommend it to other people.
Abbie W.
Coconut Creek, FL
Room sprays are good if you're having guests over and want to just freshen the air before they arrive. But I don't find that they last (even when used on cushions, blankets, etc.) I prefer the Walflowers over these. These are great to keep in the car if you go to the gym, beach, have kids, pets. A light spray when you get out, will leave the car fresh when you return.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?