BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
I love how long the bath and body works sprays stay smelling good. I love every scent that they have. Very effective. I keep one in my car too. Affordable. Especially for how long they last. I would recommend for sure.
Kimberly F.
Decatur, IL
I love Bath and Body Works products. But this is one of my favorites. The room spray is a nice, not to heavy scent, that we can spray in the office and everyone can be at ease.
Austin J.
Stoughton, WI
Smells great. Makes the room smell amazing . Very affordable and great. Don't know if I'd buy again just because the scent doesn't last long and it smells a little perfume -ish
Nancy M.
I love when you walk in a bath and body works, with all the smells when you walk in the door it hits you and it still smells good even with all of them mixing together. Love all their products.
Mykela D.
I absolutely love this scent, and it lasts for what seems like forever! I always spritz a bit before company comes over, and everyone always races about how good my house smells!
Thao H.
Wichita, KS
I love bath and body works. Their room spray and fragance walls are so good . I love it! It smells so great that i always like to stock up when they have the annual semi sale.
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
I love bath and body works so much because their products smell so good and this is not exception. I spray it all over my house and bathroom and it leaves a nice flowery scent.
Mary C.
New Braunfels
It has a wonderful smell, it is very concentrated and will last a long time, friends and family notice how fresh it makes the room smell, it is very effective, and affordable.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA
VERY strong! It smells grey bit you don't need a lot of it to make the room smell good again. I would suggest looking at other scents, as this one isn't my owes only favorite
Bailey D.
Love this scent! It leaves my whole house smelling like a garden. It will mask a variety of odors- such as tennis shoes, pets,etc. does a way better job than its competitors !
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?