BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This scent is so spring. Two pumps and your room is scented for the remainder of the day. This is a lovely scent for the bathroom. It's mild and mellow but powerful enough to last awhile.
katelyn a.
Edenton, NC
I love bath and body works especially the warm amber and brown sugar and the sweet pea and the Japanese cherry blossom and so much more... nothing bad to say other than its pricey
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
The smell of spring in my home and. A little goes a long way long lasting and reasonable priced I recommend you buy some for your home you love lilac you will enjoy this in a can
Austin J.
Stoughton, WI
Smells great. Makes the room smell amazing . Very affordable and great. Don't know if I'd buy again just because the scent doesn't last long and it smells a little perfume -ish
Kimberly F.
Decatur, IL
I love Bath and Body Works products. But this is one of my favorites. The room spray is a nice, not to heavy scent, that we can spray in the office and everyone can be at ease.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
I love how long the bath and body works sprays stay smelling good. I love every scent that they have. Very effective. I keep one in my car too. Affordable. Especially for how long they last. I would recommend for sure.
Nancy M.
I love when you walk in a bath and body works, with all the smells when you walk in the door it hits you and it still smells good even with all of them mixing together. Love all their products.
Mykela D.
I absolutely love this scent, and it lasts for what seems like forever! I always spritz a bit before company comes over, and everyone always races about how good my house smells!
elena p.
I like these air fresheners from bath and works they are very strong and concentrated . They fill up a bug
living room . Works great for bathrooms, bedrooms, and living rooms.
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
I love bath and body works so much because their products smell so good and this is not exception. I spray it all over my house and bathroom and it leaves a nice flowery scent.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?