BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Nicole S.
Don't you just love walking into a room, breathing in and the air and it just makes you smile. That's the feeling I get from this room spray. It's a fresh, inticing scent.
Judy B.
San Jose, CA
This stuff smells fantastic. Everyone asked what it was and where I got it! Just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. I love this!
Sydney M.
Palm Desert, CA
Anything from Bath and Body works is a dream come true. The scents are so lovely and the way they can make seasonal memories and wrap them up in a single scent is amazing.
Ari C.
I love the initial side of the room sprays but depending on the site it can be very overbearing. And it only lasts for me to be 10 to 15 minutes depending on the room size
Emily B.
I don't use or own many room sprays, but this lilac scent is perfection. Just a couple short bursts of this will leave a room smelling like fresh lilacs for at least a couple hours! The scent is very soothing and therapeutic to me.
Catie S.
Dallas, GA
I have never smelled this scent but I know it's amazing like any other Bath & Body Works spray. I can't really complain about any of them. Some are a little iffy though.
Amanda H.
Anaheim, CA
Bath and body works has done it again! This room spray is perfectly scented, not too much not too little! And it keeps the room it's sprayed in smelling fresh for hours!
Ana K.
Brownsville, TX
I like to spray this on my window a.c. unit and it smells good all night and when I get home from work and open my door I can still smell it I love it!! 100% recommended.
hannah n.
Ponchatoula, LA
I absolutely love this scent. When I spray it, it smells up my whole apartment and I love it! The smell is light and fresh, very effective. I would definitely recommend this room spray to anyone looking for a good one. I will 100% buy this product again!
Monica M.
Hidalgo, TX
Best product ever! One thing is to use a candle so a room can smell clean and fresh but this product as its name says its concentrated so this even helps to odors go away
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?