BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Marjorie P.
Bath and body work sprays all smell yummy. Its hard to just stick to one. I get a few different scents every time I go. I love the Lilac Blossom makes your home smell so good
Mabelyn R.
i do know this produst at this time on behalf of this product brand know her and bought some other products of the same brand but i could not had the opportunity to buy this
Taylor D.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Such a powerful deodorizer in such a small container! This room spray packs a powerful punch and keeps things smelling fresh after a few short sprays. I recommend to everyone!
BethAnne B.
Blacklick, OH
I like this! It's does its job and leaves the room fresh and smelling great! It has really nice sent and I've gotten a lot of complaints from friends about the great smell
Araceli S.
I love that is not over powering. Sprays the perfect among on to the air. Don't need much because it concentrated. It don't smell chemically. I get it when it's on special.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love bath and body works products in general but this was a bit disappointing. I purchased this recently, but scent was a bit different from what I was thinking.
Elodié C.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm just not letting go on a phone and I don't want you to go back to sleep 😴 said I had a car today but and then I'll be back to work with my you and you were going to be the way I got work to do with me the car 🚗 and
Madison G.
Athens, GA
The scent isn't my favorite, but these room sprays in general work really well. Rather than settling onto the ground or something, the scent really stays fresh in the air.
Nicole S.
Don't you just love walking into a room, breathing in and the air and it just makes you smile. That's the feeling I get from this room spray. It's a fresh, inticing scent.
Judy B.
San Jose, CA
This stuff smells fantastic. Everyone asked what it was and where I got it! Just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. I love this!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?