BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Aubrie L.
I honestly wish they'd come out with more because this lasted so long and I LOVE bath and body works scents. Bath and Body Works, if you are reading this... GIVE ME MORE ROOM SPRAYS!!!
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
Super fresh and floral smelling. I think it's good for the spring time but during the fall and winter I tend to like warmer scents.. recommending really just depends on your preference
Christie G.
Kingston Springs, TN
Wonderful product that works just like it's suppose to! Leaves your home spelling delightful! I personally love the smell and the long lasting effects this product brings to the table.
Diana T.
arleta, ca
I love all bath and body products. The smells are so great and pleasant. This is a great spray to freshen a smell of a big room. One to two sprays is enough for an average bedroom.
Shea C.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this product so much! It works wonders!! This room spray is very strong and lasts a long time through your my room. I sometimes spray it on my self to make myself smell good!
Sonya Z.
Richmond, VA
Loooove it. I use it thrpughout my home it is not too steong to where it gives you headaches I know a lot of people like that including myself and I am just fine after spraying it.
Mariana f.
Phoenix, AZ
This room spray is really good a smells very great plus it is a long lasting smell so don't worry about having to be adding a lot every single 10 minutes so your room feels refreshed
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is sooooo amazing!!!!! I am a sucker for all smell good products.. bath and body works is always a have to stop and stock up every mall trip!!!! Loveeee their prodcuts and scents!
Indira Č.
Carlisle, PA
This room spray is amazing. A little really goes a long way, it lasts for a while and the smell stays as opposed to other room smells where you have to spray a lot and it goes away.
This one is ok it's a little sweet for my taste and doesn't seem to last very long I prefer the Christmas scents they have because they have a rich heavy scent and last a long time
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?