BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Nokomi's M.
Manassas, VA
This scent is great to keep on hand in the work place bathroom or kitchen. To me it is a pretty soft scent that can neutralize any order and replace it with a soft inviting scent.
areni c.
Northridge, CA
I like using this product a lot in my home, but i preferably like using them in the kids rooms and in the bathrooms for a nice, fresh scent. I also love the variation of scents this product is sold in.
katelyn a.
Edenton, NC
I love bath and body works especially the warm amber and brown sugar and the sweet pea and the Japanese cherry blossom and so much more... nothing bad to say other than its pricey
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
The smell of spring in my home and. A little goes a long way long lasting and reasonable priced I recommend you buy some for your home you love lilac you will enjoy this in a can
Austin J.
Stoughton, WI
Smells great. Makes the room smell amazing . Very affordable and great. Don't know if I'd buy again just because the scent doesn't last long and it smells a little perfume -ish
Kimberly F.
Decatur, IL
I love Bath and Body Works products. But this is one of my favorites. The room spray is a nice, not to heavy scent, that we can spray in the office and everyone can be at ease.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
I love how long the bath and body works sprays stay smelling good. I love every scent that they have. Very effective. I keep one in my car too. Affordable. Especially for how long they last. I would recommend for sure.
Nancy M.
I love when you walk in a bath and body works, with all the smells when you walk in the door it hits you and it still smells good even with all of them mixing together. Love all their products.
Grace B.
Sacramento, CA
VERY strong! It smells grey bit you don't need a lot of it to make the room smell good again. I would suggest looking at other scents, as this one isn't my owes only favorite
Mary C.
New Braunfels
It has a wonderful smell, it is very concentrated and will last a long time, friends and family notice how fresh it makes the room smell, it is very effective, and affordable.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.