BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Teeka S.
Brown deer, WI
I don't really like this event too much. It's really strong to me but it does take away all the Odors which is good. Definitely effective I'll probably try a different scents next time.
This spray smells so amazing leaves your house or car smelling great!! It is amazing! I absolutely love to spray this after I clean and leave my house smelling like a sophisticated spa!
Mariah C.
Newark, DE
I usually don't like scents like this but it was perfect and no too over-baring. It was in good price range and it also lasted a very long time because you don't need that much product.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
These room sprays are amazing. They seem to never run out, but I keep buying more. The scents are exactly like the candles and they're so strong that all you need is one spray. Love them.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
This White Barn Lilc Blossom Concentrated Room Spray from Bath and Body works is pretty amazing! I absolutely love how it smells. it leaves the room refreshed and last for a long time.
Rachel B.
I use this product as a last minute trick when unexpected company comes knocking. It is an awesome scent that invites company to stick around for just a few more minutes to socialize.
Joalda Z.
grulla, TX
The smell is not for my taste, it has too much of a sent and starts giving me a headache, if someone really doesn't mind the smell
Lingering all day, then this might be the product for you!
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
I've never actually used this scent, but who doesn't love bath and body? All of their products smell amazing. Some smell so good you want to eat them. I will always use bath and body.
Aubrie L.
I honestly wish they'd come out with more because this lasted so long and I LOVE bath and body works scents. Bath and Body Works, if you are reading this... GIVE ME MORE ROOM SPRAYS!!!
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
Super fresh and floral smelling. I think it's good for the spring time but during the fall and winter I tend to like warmer scents.. recommending really just depends on your preference
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?