BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

shyale t.
Sonora, KY
bath and body works is my go to place for anything and every thing when it comes to amazing smells! i use there lotions, body spray, candles and more! the smell last forever and i love it!
Dalia F.
I love all the emotions and the body washes and the candles and the fuzzy socks that they carry all the lotions that are really good and very gentle on your skin I will definitely buy more.
Daysi V.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath & Body Works I love the scents available at Bath&Body Works, not only is there a variety of smells with amazing scents but there is also seasonal scents which im obsessed with!
Mariah C.
Newark, DE
I usually don't like scents like this but it was perfect and no too over-baring. It was in good price range and it also lasted a very long time because you don't need that much product.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and looks adorable. I love spritzing this around. It has a lovely floral scent that is fresh and not overpowering. It's affordable and perfect for the bedroom. Would recommend this product.
Ona H.
Miami Beach, FL
The smell is nice. I don't find it lasts very long. I look for a long reach type of item so the whole room is filled with a light scent. Though this is light it isn't long lasting or will it fill a room.
Debby M.
Fredonia, PA
Have not tried this scent because I am not much for flowery room sprays..but some of the other scents are really good and you don't need to spray a lot of it to get a good room freshener.
Stacie B.
Chattanooga, TN
This scent is one of the best scents I've even smelled in my life. It's clean and fresh smelling. There's not really any pros or cons about it. It's just a scent. It's fairly affordable.
Teeka S.
Brown deer, WI
I don't really like this event too much. It's really strong to me but it does take away all the Odors which is good. Definitely effective I'll probably try a different scents next time.
Ashley P.
Yucaipa, CA
Absolutely love this scent! Bath and body works has been slayin lately with their new scents and I honestly love them all. This lotion gives me a rash due to the fact I have sneative skin
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?