BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
Great product, nothing but proactive reviews, never negative about this product it's effective and it is not disappointing to me. I love this product and I would so buy this again and I recommend for others
Nikita C.
I was not a huge fan of the sent although I think Bath and Bodyworks has great fragrances. This is definitely a personal choice so I would give it a shot. Recently priced and lasts a while, so that's good.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Always a fan of bath and body works scents for home. There's nothing better than coming home to a nice smelling house. The air freshener is a great quick-fix for unwanted odors- especially after cooking
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this scent
soo fresh
and i think it is good for bathroom only \
This stuff smells fantastic. Everyone asked what it was and where I got it! Love it!
Melody D.
I love all of bath and body works products and their room spray is no exception! The scent is very concentrated so there's no need to spray excessive amounts in order to fill the room with the scent.
Natasha A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works has the best room sprays! You can choose your favorite lotion & body spray scents to also spray around in your house and they smell great! The scent lasts for a couple of hours too.
Heather M.
It's a decent price for any one who is on a low in budget. The smell is very amazing and lasts good bit of a day. It's very effective and keeps the skin moisturized. I would recommend this to everyone!
Yami G.
This item is great! I love Bath & Body Works in general! Great product can be a little pricey sometimes but its great quality with an amazing smell. I will continue to purchase it from time to time.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
The sent of lilac blossom isn't overpowering which is good, this doesn't really wow me though. I'm not much for floral smells and this isn't bad but like I said this doesn't really capture my attention.
Katie R.
Severna Park, MD
Love this scent. I get tons of compliments when I spray this in my room. Masks any bad odors. Priced pretty well for the quality. Will be repurchasing in the future and be recommending to friends.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?