BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
I've never actually used this scent, but who doesn't love bath and body? All of their products smell amazing. Some smell so good you want to eat them. I will always use bath and body.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
This White Barn Lilc Blossom Concentrated Room Spray from Bath and Body works is pretty amazing! I absolutely love how it smells. it leaves the room refreshed and last for a long time.
Aubrie L.
I honestly wish they'd come out with more because this lasted so long and I LOVE bath and body works scents. Bath and Body Works, if you are reading this... GIVE ME MORE ROOM SPRAYS!!!
Christie G.
Kingston Springs, TN
Wonderful product that works just like it's suppose to! Leaves your home spelling delightful! I personally love the smell and the long lasting effects this product brings to the table.
Sonya Z.
Richmond, VA
Loooove it. I use it thrpughout my home it is not too steong to where it gives you headaches I know a lot of people like that including myself and I am just fine after spraying it.
Destiny R.
Monroe, NY
The scent is a perfect balance. It's not too noticible but in the most wonderful way. Great for a refreshing scent and definitely not overpowering like you don't want perfume to be.
This one is ok it's a little sweet for my taste and doesn't seem to last very long I prefer the Christmas scents they have because they have a rich heavy scent and last a long time
Allison C.
Chandler, AZ
I love room spray! Perfect for bathrooms. I keep extras under the sink. The lilac blossom scent is very strong floral scent which I love, but my husband does not quite love as much.
Sarah W.
Dallas, NC
This product gave my home a nice fresh scent without being too overbearing. A little goes a long way with this product so it will last a long time. Very good at masking other scents.
Shea C.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this product so much! It works wonders!! This room spray is very strong and lasts a long time through your my room. I sometimes spray it on my self to make myself smell good!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?