BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Melody D.
I love all of bath and body works products and their room spray is no exception! The scent is very concentrated so there's no need to spray excessive amounts in order to fill the room with the scent.
Yami G.
This item is great! I love Bath & Body Works in general! Great product can be a little pricey sometimes but its great quality with an amazing smell. I will continue to purchase it from time to time.
Heather M.
It's a decent price for any one who is on a low in budget. The smell is very amazing and lasts good bit of a day. It's very effective and keeps the skin moisturized. I would recommend this to everyone!
Mallory W.
Broomfield, CO
My very favorite room spray! I have 2 dogs so my house doesn't always smell fresh-- but thanks to B&BW my house smells AMAZING whenever I want it to :) be aware: 1 spray is ENOUGH. Don't over do it!
Rachel E.
Knoxville
The sent of lilac blossom isn't overpowering which is good, this doesn't really wow me though. I'm not much for floral smells and this isn't bad but like I said this doesn't really capture my attention.
Katie R.
Severna Park, MD
Love this scent. I get tons of compliments when I spray this in my room. Masks any bad odors. Priced pretty well for the quality. Will be repurchasing in the future and be recommending to friends.
Jenn C.
I am not a fan of this scent. I usually really like Bath & Body Works scents, but this one didn't make me very happy after cleaning my apartment. I would opt for a different scent next time! Good luck!
Dominique M.
This scent is really strong. i accidentally thought it was perfume diluted strngeth and sprayed sooooo much and it reeked for days. i haven't bought it since but it is effective if used correctly
Colleen K.
Smells like a bright, fresh spring day. I honestly think you could close your eyes and imagine that it's a beautiful day outside . That's how nice this smells! Nothing like fresh lilacs in bloom.
Yolanda P.
Did not like the scent. It was too strong for me. It stained some of my pillows when I sprayed it in the air. It was disappointing because I really wanted to buy it. If you buy during sale time it's ver affordable but alone very pricey. I would recommend when it's on sale.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?