BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Stephy C.
Buda, TX
I love taking showers with a body shampoo because most of them smell really good for me and I love to smell good everywhere I go so I love this kind of products I really love their smell
This spray smells so amazing leaves your house or car smelling great!! It is amazing! I absolutely love to spray this after I clean and leave my house smelling like a sophisticated spa!
Ashley P.
Yucaipa, CA
Absolutely love this scent! Bath and body works has been slayin lately with their new scents and I honestly love them all. This lotion gives me a rash due to the fact I have sneative skin
Ana Laura Q.
Tampa, FL
It haves a very concentrated odor that involves all the room and its amazing. I kust dont recomend it for small and closed places because the smell is so strong it could be overwhelming.
Mariah C.
Newark, DE
I usually don't like scents like this but it was perfect and no too over-baring. It was in good price range and it also lasted a very long time because you don't need that much product.
Teeka S.
milwaukee , WI
I don't really like this event too much. It's really strong to me but it does take away all the Odors which is good. Definitely effective I'll probably try a different scents next time.
Denise L.
Bath and body works concentrated room spray works so good. It overpowers bad smells. Like when my boyfriend farts. 😝😝😝 a little spray goes a long way. If you spray to much it gets to you.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX
The smell is not for my taste, it has too much of a sent and starts giving me a headache, if someone really doesn't mind the smell
Lingering all day, then this might be the product for you!
Rachel B.
I use this product as a last minute trick when unexpected company comes knocking. It is an awesome scent that invites company to stick around for just a few more minutes to socialize.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
Super fresh and floral smelling. I think it's good for the spring time but during the fall and winter I tend to like warmer scents.. recommending really just depends on your preference
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?