Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Beth R.
This product is truly awesome. It smells amazing and is very affordablr. I use it anytime I have guests coming over or I just want to freshen the room up a bit. My favorite go to fragrance!
shyale t.
Sonora, KY
bath and body works is my go to place for anything and every thing when it comes to amazing smells! i use there lotions, body spray, candles and more! the smell last forever and i love it!
Debby M.
Fredonia, PA
Have not tried this scent because I am not much for flowery room sprays..but some of the other scents are really good and you don't need to spray a lot of it to get a good room freshener.
Stephy C.
Buda, TX
I love taking showers with a body shampoo because most of them smell really good for me and I love to smell good everywhere I go so I love this kind of products I really love their smell
Jay B.
My favorite scent!! I have many dogs in my house, so about every day i spray it in all my rooms! It gives a good refreshing smell and makes the odor of dogs gone! Very satisfied with this
Ona H.
Miami Beach, FL
The smell is nice. I don't find it lasts very long. I look for a long reach type of item so the whole room is filled with a light scent. Though this is light it isn't long lasting or will it fill a room.
This spray smells so amazing leaves your house or car smelling great!! It is amazing! I absolutely love to spray this after I clean and leave my house smelling like a sophisticated spa!
Stacie B.
Chattanooga, TN
This scent is one of the best scents I've even smelled in my life. It's clean and fresh smelling. There's not really any pros or cons about it. It's just a scent. It's fairly affordable.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
These room sprays are amazing. They seem to never run out, but I keep buying more. The scents are exactly like the candles and they're so strong that all you need is one spray. Love them.
Ashley P.
Yucaipa, CA
Absolutely love this scent! Bath and body works has been slayin lately with their new scents and I honestly love them all. This lotion gives me a rash due to the fact I have sneative skin
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?