BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I have had my eh and omg moments with Bath and Body Works Room Sprays. This one I love because of the scent it makes me think of my childhood and times when I was happy. Some of the smells at least in my eyes are just a miss and that is a disappointment because their lotions and body sprays are amazing! Hopefully, they tweak their formulas soon and come out with some great scents....still holding out hope.
Paulina C.
This is not my favorite scent in the world but it is great at masking odors. I do warn that spraying it more than twice will be completely overpowering, and that observation is not limited to this scent, but is common amongst all concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works. It is not an expensive spray, but its not my favorite form of making my home smell nice.
Desiree R.
Waukegan, IL
This is such a beautiful scent for anyone who like lilac . I've never used one of these sprays until recently and I'm glad I got it. The sprayer on this sprays out the product amount not too much. I use this before guests come over , I spray it all over house and little goes a long way and last a while. I would recommend this spray.
Elizabeth M.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I am personally not a big fan of concentrated room sprays as I find they can be over powering. However, this particular spray I find delightful, its strong enough to mask the odors but not too strong that it gives me a head ache. One small spray lasts a while, and I really feel as though I am getting my money's worth. Bath and Body Works always has out standing products, and I'm looking forward to trying new scents.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
You can view this review at youtube type in sharee1982. I am an avid lover of candles and I treat and care for them very well, so when I leave a review you can feel comfort in knowing that the review is coming from someone who takes good care of candles. I keep my wick's trimmed properly and I burn them correctly making sure to liquefy the entire top layer of wax so I do not get memory rings, this is especially important with the first burn.

There are several factors to think about when deciding if a candle will be a great fit for you. The scent is the most important factor for me, and the linger factor is very important too. Another factor that I consider is if the candle burns evenly, and also how long it last because I want something that is worth the price tag. I also want a candle that doesn't have that waxy smell or smoky smell. I like a lead-free wick whenever possible. I take all these factors into consideration when I rate a candle.

Scent- I find that scent is truly a matter of personal preference and therefore this is the one area that is kind of a matter of personal taste. Some people like fruity scents or floral smells. Some enjoy tropical or food or fruit related scents and so on and so on. Some people love a strong scented candle, others like something delicate. Where some candles really beat out others is the linger factor, it does not matter if the candle is delicate or strong it should linger, a good candles scent will still linger hours after you light it. I feel like some people will rate a candle poorly based on a non understanding of scent styles and expectations. You cannot expect a delicate scented candle to fill and entire living room, something like that may be good for a relaxing bath or just to scent the bathroom. If you want a candle that can scent a large room, go for a scent style that is strong. With all these things touched upon here is my review of the Bath and Body Works Lilac Blossom.

This candle has a very strong scent and it lingers for an incredibly long time, I mean I still smelled it the next morning. The linger factor with this candle is like WOW. Lilac is a floral scent and it’s a classic and this one is just invigorating and sublime. I must warn you it is a very strong candle so if you prefer the more settle ones, this one is not for you. The scent is very womanly and pretty, yet aggressive. Another huge plus is that the candle burns evenly and it does not have a waxy smell. This candle is worth every penny and I immediately bought another because I knew that this would be a constant go to candle for me, I will regularly burn this scent. The candle last for a long time, the shelf life is great. It will fill a large space even if it has high ceilings. With some candles you need to leave the room and return to smell it, not with this one. It’s hard to find a negative infact, but in fairness I try to point out all the things that could affect your satisfaction with a candle when I review. I would say I wish the cover design was better, maybe more luxurious. The photo on the jar was not the same as the one pictured when I initially ordered it. I just wish the look was more attractive or classy. As I said earlier, it is strong (which I love). However, that is a matter of personal taste.

My overall wrap up- I gave this 5 stars because it is amazing. The linger factor, the strong floral scent and the fact that it burns so evenly makes this candle a must have. I know bath and body works changes the look of this candle, but they don’t change the actual candle itself. This is a classic and even though I didn’t care for the design on the cover, the top was very pretty. I have posted pics. I cannot give this candle anything less than 5 stars.
Elena N.
Weehawken , NJ
I like this product, I use it on the bathroom for refreshing air , but definitely is too strong , if go for bid you spray twice you will faint intossicate on the floor ...really use just a Little because is too much Intense ...that’s the only reason because I give 3 stars , I tried all the scents and all are the same , really strong . Off course nice price packaging and even scents are amazing
Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
Okay so I had never bought any of the spray and was at a friends house and she had a can in every bathroom. I was like okay is this stuff really that good. I went to Bath n Body Works and purchased a can only 1 can took it home and sprayed my rooms with it a fine mist sprayed out and it comes in all different flavors! Bath n Body runs deals all the time and that's the best time to stock up!
Maris R.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray, is not an overwhelming smell, but takes control of any unpleasing odor. I like that it does what it needs to do without empowering your nose with a strong un-easy feeling that some products out in the market do.
Ashton P.
Smithland
The floral scent for this spray is a little overwhelming for someone who isn't crazy about floral scents. The scent doesn't last as long as, say, the candles or perfume you can purchase from bath and body works. If I want to keep a room smelling nice I'll be sure to use one of their wall plug in air fresheners from now on.
Allison S.
Atlanta, GA
The product is slightly expensive, however it undoubtedly makes a room smell great. The spray lasts longer than many of it's competitors such as Glade and AirWick sprays. Additionally, the Lilac Blossom scent in particular is very calming and enjoyed by both males and females.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?