BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Donna V.
You cannot go wrong with anything from Bath & Body Works. Anything they sell is a recommendation. I love the Woodsy smell and usually flood my house with candles.
Tory L.
I use these concentrated room sprays when I'm in need of a refresh! Simply spray into the room of choice and smell the difference. The compact size makes it portable and can be used in your car if preferred.
This scense is very good, I always use it to my car when I want a floral smell and its very effective, once you buy it you will continue purchasing it at a good and accesible price. I recommend it to anyone!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this room spray! I love all the sprays form Bath and Body works room sprays! They are a lil pricey compared to store bought, but they smell so good! I will definitely buy again! I do recommend this product! Xo
Shaina C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I don't really like lilac blossom spray why because I tend to stay away from things that remind me of funerals like flowers I don't recommend this to anyone who gets he's mad aches in there head when smelling flowers!!
Mariela G.
hollis, NY
I personally keep this room spray in my bathroom as it is the most odor fill place in the house. And honestly it takes care of foul odors excellent ! definitely recommend it!! and the price is reasonable
Nicole K.
Dracut, MA
Smells amazing. I love the floral packaging! I keep this in my car, I'll spray a couple times a week and the scent lasts throughout. Definitely recommend this product. Makes for a good stocking stuffer.
Mallory L.
Carriere, MS
This smells so tropical!! It does not take much of this product to make everything smell amazing! It's so effective and never disappointing! It's very affordable and would definitely recommend this product!
dennise f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love the scent .. I recommend it because the scent last a lot and on the long run your saving ... Because it you but the regular Wal-Mart brand's you have to be spraying and spraying ... This really works
Cynthia R.
Arlington Heights, IL
I love this one. This is one of my favorite! I love bath & body works but this is one of my favorites. I love this smell but the reason I didn't give it a five is because the smell can get a little strong
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?