Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Melody D.
I love all of bath and body works products and their room spray is no exception! The scent is very concentrated so there's no need to spray excessive amounts in order to fill the room with the scent.
Katie R.
Severna Park, MD
Love this scent. I get tons of compliments when I spray this in my room. Masks any bad odors. Priced pretty well for the quality. Will be repurchasing in the future and be recommending to friends.
bridget c.
Smells very strong but it doesn't last long and i don't think this smell is for me. Theres more products i would prefer and I'm not a fan of the chemicals in this. It doesn't help odor it just masks it.
Yami G.
This item is great! I love Bath & Body Works in general! Great product can be a little pricey sometimes but its great quality with an amazing smell. I will continue to purchase it from time to time.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this spray!! It smells so good I love using it in my house I get mine from bath and body works it's extremely affordable there's so many different scents to choose from it's great definitely recommend
Mallory W.
Broomfield, CO
My very favorite room spray! I have 2 dogs so my house doesn't always smell fresh-- but thanks to B&BW my house smells AMAZING whenever I want it to :) be aware: 1 spray is ENOUGH. Don't over do it!
Yolanda P.
Did not like the scent. It was too strong for me. It stained some of my pillows when I sprayed it in the air. It was disappointing because I really wanted to buy it. If you buy during sale time it's ver affordable but alone very pricey. I would recommend when it's on sale.
Desirae S.
It smells much too flowery for me, i prefer not use this scent but it definitely does last as well as deoderize the room. When you take a poop it doesnt smell like you took one in a flower bed.
Dominique M.
This scent is really strong. i accidentally thought it was perfume diluted strngeth and sprayed sooooo much and it reeked for days. i haven't bought it since but it is effective if used correctly
Colleen K.
Smells like a bright, fresh spring day. I honestly think you could close your eyes and imagine that it's a beautiful day outside . That's how nice this smells! Nothing like fresh lilacs in bloom.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?