BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Lyziet V.
I bought this for my kitchen and it has the whole house smelling amazing! I only spray it a couple of times and it fills the area quickly and it last awhile too!
Natasha W.
These sprays from Bath n Body Works are awesome!! One or two sprays are all you need. I always load up on these whenever I visit BBW. They are always on sale too. I would most definitely recommend this spray!
Hannah B.
Temecula, CA
This stuff is awesome! It lasts forever because you only need one spray to do the trick! The price is always so good too they are always having deals or discounts! I would definitely recommend this product!
Brooke C.
Guys do yourself a favor and try this out! Its like one spray can fill the entire room with this absolutely amazing smell!! Its pretty affordable, you get your money's worth, I recommend this to everyone!!
Lauren D.
Jacksonville, NC
I bought it on sale and it's awesome!! Smells so good and I'm constantly getting compliments on your outfit n them asking you where he's going! We may do photos Saturday and send out our family photos soon!!
The best. This stuff is so strong it covers ANY smell. Just be careful not to spray TOO much! Very effective room spray. Affordable for sure (especially with all the coupons they offer). Strongly recommend.
Donna V.
You cannot go wrong with anything from Bath & Body Works. Anything they sell is a recommendation. I love the Woodsy smell and usually flood my house with candles.
Tory L.
I use these concentrated room sprays when I'm in need of a refresh! Simply spray into the room of choice and smell the difference. The compact size makes it portable and can be used in your car if preferred.
This scense is very good, I always use it to my car when I want a floral smell and its very effective, once you buy it you will continue purchasing it at a good and accesible price. I recommend it to anyone!
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
Bath & Body Works Concentrated room sprays are a must have in my house. With this product a little goes a long way. The scent is fresh with floral notes that can freshen any room without being overwhelming.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?