BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
The best. This stuff is so strong it covers ANY smell. Just be careful not to spray TOO much! Very effective room spray. Affordable for sure (especially with all the coupons they offer). Strongly recommend.
Donna V.
You cannot go wrong with anything from Bath & Body Works. Anything they sell is a recommendation. I love the Woodsy smell and usually flood my house with candles.
Tory L.
I use these concentrated room sprays when I'm in need of a refresh! Simply spray into the room of choice and smell the difference. The compact size makes it portable and can be used in your car if preferred.
This scense is very good, I always use it to my car when I want a floral smell and its very effective, once you buy it you will continue purchasing it at a good and accesible price. I recommend it to anyone!
dennise f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love the scent .. I recommend it because the scent last a lot and on the long run your saving ... Because it you but the regular Wal-Mart brand's you have to be spraying and spraying ... This really works
Cynthia R.
Arlington Heights, IL
I love this one. This is one of my favorite! I love bath & body works but this is one of my favorites. I love this smell but the reason I didn't give it a five is because the smell can get a little strong
Shaina C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I don't really like lilac blossom spray why because I tend to stay away from things that remind me of funerals like flowers I don't recommend this to anyone who gets he's mad aches in there head when smelling flowers!!
Mariela G.
hollis, NY
I personally keep this room spray in my bathroom as it is the most odor fill place in the house. And honestly it takes care of foul odors excellent ! definitely recommend it!! and the price is reasonable
Nicole K.
Dracut, MA
Smells amazing. I love the floral packaging! I keep this in my car, I'll spray a couple times a week and the scent lasts throughout. Definitely recommend this product. Makes for a good stocking stuffer.
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
I love this product! The smell is absolutely amazing! There are no cons to this product! It's very effective and will not dissapoint! It's also not to expensive! You don't get much but it's worth it!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?