BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
I'm personally not a fan of lilac. but my best friend uses this in her room as well as an orange scented one and it fills the whole room which is pleasant. it's adorable and lasts for a while. would recommend
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
You only need a little spray to fill your whole room with this delicious smell. It's like standing in a meadow of lilac blossoms with the breeze through my hair.
Brittany B.
London
Lilac really isn't a smell I gravitate towards, so I wasn't crazy about this one. I'm more of a gourmet, candy, baking, pumpkin-y girl. Bath and Body is awesome!
April H.
Hammond, IN
These concentrated sprays are great! They are strong, the scent lingers, and they only take 1 or 2 quick sprays to get results. I am personally not a fan of the Lilac scent, but the spray itself is fantastic.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I don't use this scent but the one I like is sensual amber and I have been wearing it since i was 14 and I am never going to change. Unfortunately they only bring it back sometimes but trust me i stock up on it
Avery D.
Freehold, NJ
This room spray really works. I've just recently started using them and they really make your room smell so fresh and florally! I love them and can't wait to buy more scents to freshen up the rooms in my house!
Heather A.
RALEIGH, NC
These rooms sprays are awesome. The fragrance is concentrated, so you don't need a lot. I like to keep one in my car's glovebox to freshen that stuffy car smell.
Bryana S.
Dallas, TX
The spray is really strong at first, but then fades after a short period. The scent is really strong and overpowering when first sprayed. Not my favorite but may be good for someone looking for a strong scent.
Charlie H.
Isle Of Palms, SC
I love bath and body works products. I love how many scents they offer. I love their wall plug ins and love this spray for the odors in my house, too. They take care of the lingering dog smells that we have in our home.
Yajaira S.
I like to use the Bath & Body Works room spray I'll try a different scent before and it smells so good however so good and so strong though as well but I love it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?