BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This spray is decent. Bath and body works makes awesome room spray, but this isn't my favorite scent. It could smell more like lilacs and less fake, but it is still a quality spray to cover any undesirable odor.
Kasandra B.
Orlando, FL
Bath and Body Works have excellent franganfes for everything. If you want your home to smell clean, they got it. If you want your home to smell like Christmas, they got it. Any scent you can Imagine they have it.
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite brand, its aromas are the best, I like to care about the well-being of people, the brand I love, its perfumes, creams, air fresheners, antibacterials.
Janet W.
Scottsdale, AZ
OMG. The closest thing to standing next to a Lilac tree in spring. I buy extras to last all year round. I've tried other Lilac scented brands and none even come close to the awesomeness of Bath & Body Works Lilac.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Esta fragancia huele muy agradable y el olor perdura por mucho tiempo tiene una excelente calidad y el precio justo es muy efectivo para aromatizar las habitaciones.
Elizabeth V.
Los Banos, CA
I am one to fancy the fragrance of a floral scent, and if anyone feels the same then this product is perfect. It lasts a while and makes my room smell heavenly ūüíú‚ĚÄ
Lesly L.
Bath and body works has a lot bath sprays and I recommend them completely! They leave a very fresh scent and will quickly freshen up any room with the scent of your liking. This is one of my favorite room sprays
Comfort S.
Kansas City
I love the spray I keep one of my car. Some people in my family are cigarette smokers it totally removes the smell of cigarettes. The size of the bottle is very compact but all you need is one spray. It's awesome
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm in Love on this product the scent of this product is just amazing and don't come off that is it compared to other product it stay on my skin for good 6 hours until I go home from work I still have a good smell
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray is so wonderful. It is such an amazing, floral scent that seems to stick in the air for a long period of time. I can spray it and I will still smell it hours later. Wonderful product.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?