BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Room spray works effectively. You can get your favorite Scent. I would recommend a plugin or candle which will hold the scent better, but this is great for bathrooms.
Chrissy H.
This spray is very useful all around the house. The Lilac Blossom smell makes each room smell fresh and clean. It is very effective in covering unwanted scents and is affordable. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
These room fresheners are fantastic!! A great factor is that a little bit of spray goes a long way and it keeps the room smelling great for a good while. If you are not a fan of the plug ins these sprays will do a great job.
Aili R.
Bath and Body Works does it again with this scent - it's spectacular! Like other spray air fresheners, the scent has minimal longevity after being sprayed, however for five to ten minutes it'll make your bathroom smell heavenly!
jessica m.
I really don't like room sprays, but since I like candles and other products from bath & body, I tried it out. I was really disappointed with how bad the scent was.
Alex R.
Passaic, NJ
When cleaning, and you want your belongings to smell fresh, you spray a bit of this everywhere and it will leave your room, house or anything smelling really amazing! I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone!
Kelli A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My house will never smell bad again!!! I love the flowery lavender scent! This product is highly concentrated so I never have to spray more that one or two spritz to make the desired area smell fresh again, FOR HOURS!
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY
I don't like the scent of this while other people might cons are it smells bad to me and I'm disappointed in the product it is kind of expensive for me but I wouldn't recommend people to smell it before they buy it
Tania M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm in Love on this product the scent of this product is just amazing and don't come off that is it compared to other product it stay on my skin for good 6 hours until I go home from work I still have a good smell
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
This product smells very nice but I don't feel the smell lasted very long. It was great at first but diminished quickly. They scent is very nice though so I will probably purchase it in a candle or something else.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?