Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Brittany B.
London
Lilac really isn't a smell I gravitate towards, so I wasn't crazy about this one. I'm more of a gourmet, candy, baking, pumpkin-y girl. Bath and Body is awesome!
Avery D.
Freehold, NJ
This room spray really works. I've just recently started using them and they really make your room smell so fresh and florally! I love them and can't wait to buy more scents to freshen up the rooms in my house!
Lyziet V.
I bought this for my kitchen and it has the whole house smelling amazing! I only spray it a couple of times and it fills the area quickly and it last awhile too!
April H.
Hammond, IN
These concentrated sprays are great! They are strong, the scent lingers, and they only take 1 or 2 quick sprays to get results. I am personally not a fan of the Lilac scent, but the spray itself is fantastic.
I'm personally not a fan of lilac. but my best friend uses this in her room as well as an orange scented one and it fills the whole room which is pleasant. it's adorable and lasts for a while. would recommend
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this Bath & Body Works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray. It smells heavenly and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend it to everyone
Heather A.
RALEIGH, NC
These rooms sprays are awesome. The fragrance is concentrated, so you don't need a lot. I like to keep one in my car's glovebox to freshen that stuffy car smell.
Madison C.
I don't really like this product that much and it's not very long lasting and wouldn't recommend this and it's kind of disappointing and it's not very affordable better off getting something cheaper at target.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I don't use this scent but the one I like is sensual amber and I have been wearing it since i was 14 and I am never going to change. Unfortunately they only bring it back sometimes but trust me i stock up on it
Charlie H.
Isle Of Palms, SC
I love bath and body works products. I love how many scents they offer. I love their wall plug ins and love this spray for the odors in my house, too. They take care of the lingering dog smells that we have in our home.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?