BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Brittany L.
Lake Mary, FL
I use these rooms spray almost daily. I have cats and this spray keeps my house from smelling like a litter box. I also use this sprays in my car to keep the smell fresh. I'm obsessed with anything bath and body works
meghan p.
Bath and body works so has a ton of good scents and I love how strong it is! Just wish they were a little bit cheaper but still definitely affordable! They have so many scenes to choose from and I love switching it up
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE bath and Bodyworks room spray! The scents are so long lasting, it literally only takes one or two spritz to make the entire space smell great! I would recommend these to anyone!!!
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Room spray works effectively. You can get your favorite Scent. I would recommend a plugin or candle which will hold the scent better, but this is great for bathrooms.
Kimberly R.
Panorama City, CA
This smells beautiful! At a cheap price and a concentrated fragrance. A little goes a long way! The scent diffuses throughout the room as soon as it is sprayed, and only once! The scent lasts for hours on end! If it's not the plug in wallflowers, the room sprays have definitely been our #1!
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. A little too sweet for my preference. I love the can and how easy it is to use. Packaging is nice and price is very affordable. If it was just a little lighter smelling and not so sweet I would buy again.
Lindsey D.
Pleasanton, CA
I live this air freshener. I keep it in my bathroom if anyone ever needs it to be freshened up. This was $14 at my loca bath and body works. I recommend this to everyone and I hope that it will also work for you too!
Melissa B.
Shelbyville, TN
I love the sprays by bath and body. I don't use them as often as the plug ins but they are my favorite go to when I want to spray my bedrooms or bathrooms before company comes over without leaving an overwhelming scent
Chrissy H.
This spray is very useful all around the house. The Lilac Blossom smell makes each room smell fresh and clean. It is very effective in covering unwanted scents and is affordable. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Denise R.
When buyi g anything from bath and body works is like if i was going crazy in thatstore! I love and i am super addicted to this store i love all there products and never once i had to complain on them! #ILoveBath&NodyWorks! đź’•
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?