BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Paola C.
N Hollywood, CA
I love using this for the bath when I'm gonna Baith I like using this and and some candles the scents is super relaxing. It may be a little bottle but it's good stuff all you need is a few sprays and your good to go
Gabby P.
Elmhurst, IL
The smell does not last as much as sprays from Frebreeze do! The smell is very pleasant and not very potent but it is pretty disappointing especially for the price!
Amanda L.
Buffalo, NY
I love the all the air fresheners at a bath and body's work makes my home smells terrific. This is my most favorite kind of scent here love the smell. It's a very affordable product too. I recommend this to everyone
Kimberly R.
Panorama City, CA
This smells beautiful! At a cheap price and a concentrated fragrance. A little goes a long way! The scent diffuses throughout the room as soon as it is sprayed, and only once! The scent lasts for hours on end! If it's not the plug in wallflowers, the room sprays have definitely been our #1!
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE bath and Bodyworks room spray! The scents are so long lasting, it literally only takes one or two spritz to make the entire space smell great! I would recommend these to anyone!!!
Lindsey D.
Pleasanton, CA
I live this air freshener. I keep it in my bathroom if anyone ever needs it to be freshened up. This was $14 at my loca bath and body works. I recommend this to everyone and I hope that it will also work for you too!
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
Soft and delicate, never over powering. Tiny little spray can you can tuck away for a quick grab and squirt. Scent lasts a long time, and will never stain furniture. So many scents to pick from online and in store.
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray is so wonderful. It is such an amazing, floral scent that seems to stick in the air for a long period of time. I can spray it and I will still smell it hours later. Wonderful product.
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY
I don't like the scent of this while other people might cons are it smells bad to me and I'm disappointed in the product it is kind of expensive for me but I wouldn't recommend people to smell it before they buy it
Annie A.
Wilsonville, OR
This spray really just covered up odors and mixed with them in a terrible way. However, if just sprayed into an already nice smelling room, it smelled incredible.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?