BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alex R.
Passaic, NJ
When cleaning, and you want your belongings to smell fresh, you spray a bit of this everywhere and it will leave your room, house or anything smelling really amazing! I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone!
María Gabriela M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have one edition from Christmas that smells like vanilla and cookies, something like that. I think is the bomb!! Very good product and a little bit goes a long way
Kelli A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My house will never smell bad again!!! I love the flowery lavender scent! This product is highly concentrated so I never have to spray more that one or two spritz to make the desired area smell fresh again, FOR HOURS!
Sara G.
Auburn, AL
I love all of Bath & Body Works products because they all smell so good and they work very well. This White Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray smells really great. I would recommend this room spray to anyone comparing or considering purchasing it.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Although Bath and Body works is a little note expensive than most fresheners I feel it's well worth the extra cost.I love the fresh scents and they're longer lasting which is exactly what you want in an air freshener.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Room spray works effectively. You can get your favorite Scent. I would recommend a plugin or candle which will hold the scent better, but this is great for bathrooms.
Brittany L.
Lake Mary, FL
I use these rooms spray almost daily. I have cats and this spray keeps my house from smelling like a litter box. I also use this sprays in my car to keep the smell fresh. I'm obsessed with anything bath and body works
meghan p.
Bath and body works so has a ton of good scents and I love how strong it is! Just wish they were a little bit cheaper but still definitely affordable! They have so many scenes to choose from and I love switching it up
Aleishka G.
Staten Island , NY
This little number is powerful. Don't let the size fool you! The price is a bit pricey but it's well worth it. We use this at the office which is about 20 ft x 15 ft. 6 sprays the most and it smells divine fie the day
Chrissy H.
This spray is very useful all around the house. The Lilac Blossom smell makes each room smell fresh and clean. It is very effective in covering unwanted scents and is affordable. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?