BY BATH & BODY WORKS

zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL
It’s been quite some time since I stepped foot inside a Bath & Body Works store. But all it took was just one whiff of the brand’s Wild Madagascar Vanilla fragrance for me to fall back into their “Buy 3, Get 2 Free” grasp.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is alright but it's a little too strong for my liking. I also feel like I can taste the product after I spray it in the air. It's a little more expensive as well.
M G.
Westerville, OH
YUMM. I love the smell of this. It's fresh and breezy. Makes my house smell wonderful after a small spritz. It isn't too strong so it doesn't give me a headache. It really does the trick. It is inexpensive too so that's a plus
Amreena K.
I used these at my cubicle at work and it worked wonders after I sprayed it. I loved using it after my super stanky lunches which would leave such strong smells at my desk.
Soua L.
I love this scent from bath and body works!! No cons all pros on such a good smell. Very effective for those that wants a natural flowery smell. Affordable for me so everyone else shouldn't mind. Recommend to all the girls
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It give the room a great scent--I like that I don't have to remember to blow out a candle to achieve this!
Pro-Great smell , last long time

Con- Small bottle

Good Price
AnaKaren D.
You can never go wrong with Bath & Body Works room sprays. They are amazing! They are very concentration. Just one spray with be good and it stays in the air! They have a variety of selections and even seasonal fragrances!
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL
The room spray works wonders. It fragrance the room in seconds without spraying too much. There are a lot of scents so you should have no problem finding one you like!
misty c.
Bath & Body Works is absolutely my most favorite place to shop and get lotion and bubble bath and my most favorite body spray it's the best I love it we're committed to anyone love shopping there and all the different sense
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
I didn't like the scent & it was really over powering for a really long time. I thought it would be more of a light scent but it was not. I'd be willing to try other room sprays, but I feel like I will get the same result.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?