BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is alright but it's a little too strong for my liking. I also feel like I can taste the product after I spray it in the air. It's a little more expensive as well.
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
Bath and body works products are amazing! they make me feel and smell pretty. They have the most unbelievable amount of great products, there is something for everyone
Elizabeth C.
I love bb room sprays! This isn't one of my favorite scents but they do as they say they will! I only buy when on sale and keep prices down that way, I would recommend!
Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It give the room a great scent--I like that I don't have to remember to blow out a candle to achieve this!
Pro-Great smell , last long time

Con- Small bottle

Good Price
Kyra R.
Room sprays are great. This one is ok. I prefer the one with a peppermint smell to it. Overall i wouldn't buy again since the grocery store sells stuff similar for less
M G.
Westerville, OH
YUMM. I love the smell of this. It's fresh and breezy. Makes my house smell wonderful after a small spritz. It isn't too strong so it doesn't give me a headache. It really does the trick. It is inexpensive too so that's a plus
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
We always keep these in guest bathrooms especially when we have company. It's nice and clean smelling and pleasing. I also spray it in the kids bedrooms after cleaning.
Amreena K.
I used these at my cubicle at work and it worked wonders after I sprayed it. I loved using it after my super stanky lunches which would leave such strong smells at my desk.
AnaKaren D.
You can never go wrong with Bath & Body Works room sprays. They are amazing! They are very concentration. Just one spray with be good and it stays in the air! They have a variety of selections and even seasonal fragrances!
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL
The room spray works wonders. It fragrance the room in seconds without spraying too much. There are a lot of scents so you should have no problem finding one you like!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?