Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

meghan p.
Bath and body works so has a ton of good scents and I love how strong it is! Just wish they were a little bit cheaper but still definitely affordable! They have so many scenes to choose from and I love switching it up
Lindsey D.
Pleasanton, CA
I live this air freshener. I keep it in my bathroom if anyone ever needs it to be freshened up. This was $14 at my loca bath and body works. I recommend this to everyone and I hope that it will also work for you too!
Chrissy H.
This spray is very useful all around the house. The Lilac Blossom smell makes each room smell fresh and clean. It is very effective in covering unwanted scents and is affordable. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Aili R.
Bath and Body Works does it again with this scent - it's spectacular! Like other spray air fresheners, the scent has minimal longevity after being sprayed, however for five to ten minutes it'll make your bathroom smell heavenly!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love the room sprays from bath and body works they're great when you're in a pinch and people are coming over. It makes the house smell great for hours.
Alex R.
Passaic, NJ
When cleaning, and you want your belongings to smell fresh, you spray a bit of this everywhere and it will leave your room, house or anything smelling really amazing! I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone!
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Room spray works effectively. You can get your favorite Scent. I would recommend a plugin or candle which will hold the scent better, but this is great for bathrooms.
jessica m.
I really don't like room sprays, but since I like candles and other products from bath & body, I tried it out. I was really disappointed with how bad the scent was.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
The best room spray ever! It only takes a couple pumps and you're ready to go! I like bath and body works scents more than any I can get elsewhere. Deff worth the money
Kelli A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My house will never smell bad again!!! I love the flowery lavender scent! This product is highly concentrated so I never have to spray more that one or two spritz to make the desired area smell fresh again, FOR HOURS!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?