Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sara K.
Denver, CO
OH MY GOD!!! These spray are so effective!! I love everything from Bath and Body Works. I also love their scents and it truly makes my whole entire house smell great!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Good air freshener for a little pick up smell. I wouldn't recommend it for normal everyday use but once in a while when you want that French scent give a little spray.
Kaitlyn B.
New Haven, KY
I didn't like the scent very much since I like more lemon fresh scents but it is very strong and effective, but too harsh for my tastes. It's affordable but there are way better options like glade or Febreze out there
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is a great spray especially after cooking or when you just want your home to smell fresh and clean. Very calming and soothing and I like to use it in my car also.
Urzula R.
Arverne, NY
Smells too sweet. Would recommend to people who like smells that are sweet I personally don't like sweet smells so I wouldn't recommend this to people with allergies
Cailyn E.
This seemed to last forever and I loved the soft floral scent. I thought that maybe it would have a hard time covering scents because it was a softer event but it covered almost all of the smells that it was put up too.
kierstin m.
Saint Cloud , FL
Bath and body works by far has some of the best air fresheners. I love the scents and they last forever. You don't need to use a ton of product because it's so strong!
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
It's incredible how something so small contains such a strong smell. I am never disappointed by bath and body works products. Just leaves an amazing smell in the room.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
Ive only used this product once and i loved it... I tried looking for it online but couldnt find it anymore : ( tear the smell is great and strong and lasts all day long
Jen H.
Lockport, IL
I haven't used this scent specifically but I use these around my home all the time!! They are tiny but last a long time! The scent is very distinct and strong but in a great way! Leave you home smelling great for a while
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?