BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This is alright but it's a little too strong for my liking. I also feel like I can taste the product after I spray it in the air. It's a little more expensive as well.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
We always keep these in guest bathrooms especially when we have company. It's nice and clean smelling and pleasing. I also spray it in the kids bedrooms after cleaning.
Amreena K.
I used these at my cubicle at work and it worked wonders after I sprayed it. I loved using it after my super stanky lunches which would leave such strong smells at my desk.
Veronika N.
Tampa, FL
The room spray works wonders. It fragrance the room in seconds without spraying too much. There are a lot of scents so you should have no problem finding one you like!
Pam R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It give the room a great scent--I like that I don't have to remember to blow out a candle to achieve this!
Pro-Great smell , last long time

Con- Small bottle

Good Price
Soua L.
I love this scent from bath and body works!! No cons all pros on such a good smell. Very effective for those that wants a natural flowery smell. Affordable for me so everyone else shouldn't mind. Recommend to all the girls
AnaKaren D.
You can never go wrong with Bath & Body Works room sprays. They are amazing! They are very concentration. Just one spray with be good and it stays in the air! They have a variety of selections and even seasonal fragrances!
misty c.
Bath & Body Works is absolutely my most favorite place to shop and get lotion and bubble bath and my most favorite body spray it's the best I love it we're committed to anyone love shopping there and all the different sense
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is a great spray especially after cooking or when you just want your home to smell fresh and clean. Very calming and soothing and I like to use it in my car also.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
Even though these are marketed as room sprays i really find these work well in the car. The scent really lingers and they have so many different smells to choose from
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?