BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Emely F.
Newark, NJ
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some
Hailey S.
Springdale
This room spray is such a great product. It has a wonderful smell and can make the aroma of any room smell fresh and delightful. I️ would recommend getting this product because it is a good strong product that works while at the same time it is not overwhelming.
Guadalupe G.
I love shopping at bath and body works. I liked this spray but wish. They had other scents then just lilac. The price is to expensive for such little bottle. The scent is not pleasing.
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Love bath and body works room sprays. They come in a variety of different scents including your favorite candle and spray scents. They leave your house smelling wonderful and guests asking what you used
Emely T.
Love the scent of this product. Leaves the house smelling very clean and smelling fresh. I’m usually sensitive to scents and chemicals but this one is fine for me. Very affordable price point. I would definitely recommend.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
Absolutely love the room sprays and have a variety of scented sprays. I like Brussel smells very good and I use it frequently especially when I have guests coming over I have 5 cats and one dog and sometimes the house gets a little overpowering with the smell of the litter. However I give a quick shot of this and it overtakes the bad smell and makes it smell nice. Sometimes I wish that the sun stayed a little longer but it is possible that I just get used to it and don't smell it anymore or don't think about it. I like the ease of it the size of it is easy to put in my purse and using my car. And the photos and designs on the containers are very nice easy to spray and I have never had a problem with the container clogging
Shani R.
Let's get blunt here. My husband, like most men, don't exactly leave the bathroom smelling like a pot full of roses. The longer they take in there, the worse it is when they leave. I had to do something because I was tired of having to wait HOURS before I could even step in for a second to grab a hair brush. This product was recommended to me, and I haven't looked back. It's powerful enough to get the job done, but not so much that you walk away with a headache. I know people say that you can get other products that do the same thing, and I've tried them. Personally, this is my favorite.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a great fragrance. It's light and floral. It definitely makes you feel like spring is in the air. Like all concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works, it works AMAZINGLY. All you need is one spray and that works for hours. Every time I leave my room, I spray it once, and I'll come back a long time after and the scent still lingers. Just make sure to only do one. You don't want to choke anyone who's nearby.
fernanda C.
Miami
Someone gifted me with a Lavender & Vanilla basket from Bath & Body Works--pillow mist, room freshener, body mist--a while back and it quickly became my favorite. (Before then, I was more partial to Moonlight Path and the Sensual Amber scents, which I do still like.) A wonderful scent if you like something clean, light yet strong enough that it lingers, I would suggest this without reservation. Probably more a spring, summer scent as far as most autumn and winter scents tend to be heavier, but I think this can hold its own, works in all 4 seasons.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I have had my eh and omg moments with Bath and Body Works Room Sprays. This one I love because of the scent it makes me think of my childhood and times when I was happy. Some of the smells at least in my eyes are just a miss and that is a disappointment because their lotions and body sprays are amazing! Hopefully, they tweak their formulas soon and come out with some great scents....still holding out hope.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.