BY BATH & BODY WORKS

laney r.
Florida
This air freshener nice especially after something smells of feet or someone’s pooped😂😂😂 it smells really nice and it quickly cleans the air to give you a nice inviting smell in your house I purchased it at bath and body work
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Love bath and body works room sprays. They come in a variety of different scents including your favorite candle and spray scents. They leave your house smelling wonderful and guests asking what you used
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought my lilac room spray from bath & body works, and I love it. It's a good floral strong scent. The scent lasts for hours. If you like floral scents, I recommend getting lilac. It smells really good. I can smell the scent for hours, after spraying it in the rooms. I spray it in my room, living room, kitchen, and guest rooms. I use one squirt in a room, and the floral scent lasts for hours in the room I sprayed. Also, the purple packaging is very pretty. Love how long the scent stays, and the scent smells really good.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
Absolutely love the room sprays and have a variety of scented sprays. I like Brussel smells very good and I use it frequently especially when I have guests coming over I have 5 cats and one dog and sometimes the house gets a little overpowering with the smell of the litter. However I give a quick shot of this and it overtakes the bad smell and makes it smell nice. Sometimes I wish that the sun stayed a little longer but it is possible that I just get used to it and don't smell it anymore or don't think about it. I like the ease of it the size of it is easy to put in my purse and using my car. And the photos and designs on the containers are very nice easy to spray and I have never had a problem with the container clogging
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a great fragrance. It's light and floral. It definitely makes you feel like spring is in the air. Like all concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works, it works AMAZINGLY. All you need is one spray and that works for hours. Every time I leave my room, I spray it once, and I'll come back a long time after and the scent still lingers. Just make sure to only do one. You don't want to choke anyone who's nearby.
Shani R.
Let's get blunt here. My husband, like most men, don't exactly leave the bathroom smelling like a pot full of roses. The longer they take in there, the worse it is when they leave. I had to do something because I was tired of having to wait HOURS before I could even step in for a second to grab a hair brush. This product was recommended to me, and I haven't looked back. It's powerful enough to get the job done, but not so much that you walk away with a headache. I know people say that you can get other products that do the same thing, and I've tried them. Personally, this is my favorite.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best spray out there if you love lilac!!
And you have to spray like 4 times because it’s only a tiny spritz at a time.
I WILL DEFINITELY BUY BATH & BODY WORKS LILAC SPRAY CONTINUOUSLY.
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
I have had my eh and omg moments with Bath and Body Works Room Sprays. This one I love because of the scent it makes me think of my childhood and times when I was happy. Some of the smells at least in my eyes are just a miss and that is a disappointment because their lotions and body sprays are amazing! Hopefully, they tweak their formulas soon and come out with some great scents....still holding out hope.
Paulina C.
This is not my favorite scent in the world but it is great at masking odors. I do warn that spraying it more than twice will be completely overpowering, and that observation is not limited to this scent, but is common amongst all concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works. It is not an expensive spray, but its not my favorite form of making my home smell nice.
Desiree R.
Waukegan, IL
This is such a beautiful scent for anyone who like lilac . I've never used one of these sprays until recently and I'm glad I got it. The sprayer on this sprays out the product amount not too much. I use this before guests come over , I spray it all over house and little goes a long way and last a while. I would recommend this spray.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?