Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Paulina C.
This is not my favorite scent in the world but it is great at masking odors. I do warn that spraying it more than twice will be completely overpowering, and that observation is not limited to this scent, but is common amongst all concentrated room sprays from Bath and Body Works. It is not an expensive spray, but its not my favorite form of making my home smell nice.
Desiree R.
This is such a beautiful scent for anyone who like lilac . I've never used one of these sprays until recently and I'm glad I got it. The sprayer on this sprays out the product amount not too much. I use this before guests come over , I spray it all over house and little goes a long way and last a while. I would recommend this spray.
Elizabeth M.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I am personally not a big fan of concentrated room sprays as I find they can be over powering. However, this particular spray I find delightful, its strong enough to mask the odors but not too strong that it gives me a head ache. One small spray lasts a while, and I really feel as though I am getting my money's worth. Bath and Body Works always has out standing products, and I'm looking forward to trying new scents.
Allison S.
Atlanta, GA
The product is slightly expensive, however it undoubtedly makes a room smell great. The spray lasts longer than many of it's competitors such as Glade and AirWick sprays. Additionally, the Lilac Blossom scent in particular is very calming and enjoyed by both males and females.
Ashton P.
Mayfield
The floral scent for this spray is a little overwhelming for someone who isn't crazy about floral scents. The scent doesn't last as long as, say, the candles or perfume you can purchase from bath and body works. If I want to keep a room smelling nice I'll be sure to use one of their wall plug in air fresheners from now on.
Maris R.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray, is not an overwhelming smell, but takes control of any unpleasing odor. I like that it does what it needs to do without empowering your nose with a strong un-easy feeling that some products out in the market do.
Mylinda R.
Byrdstown, TN
Okay so I had never bought any of the spray and was at a friends house and she had a can in every bathroom. I was like okay is this stuff really that good. I went to Bath n Body Works and purchased a can only 1 can took it home and sprayed my rooms with it a fine mist sprayed out and it comes in all different flavors! Bath n Body runs deals all the time and that's the best time to stock up!
Jacqueline O.
Monroe Township, NJ
Lilacs are my all time favorite flower, and so when I saw that one of my favorite stores (B&BWs) was selling an air freshener with one of my favorite scents I knew I needed to check it out! I got a chance to check out the smell within the store and INSTANTLY fell in love with it. I purchased it for my apartment in the city and it really freshens the whole place up perfectly! LOVE this!
Jordan B.
I buy this for my boyfriend and his roommates, they all love it so much. I feel like sometimes they spray it just to spray it (I originally bought it for just bathroom use after a poop) but I am just glad to see it being used. Every if they spray a ton, it isn't overwhelming to your nose.
Cait M.
Waveland, MS
I love the room sprays from Bath and Body Works because the scents are always pleasing. They're a little heavier than Febreeze and don't always take care of the scent but rather "mask" it. They're affordable especially if you go during one of Bath and Body Works great sales!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?