BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sierra H.
Surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with bath and body’s room sprays. I haven’t found one I haven’t loved yet and they are such a reasonable price I always buy two or three at a time. You may think they are small but trust me, a little goes a long way. No more than 3 sprays and that’s more than enough to make my whole apartment smell amazing!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and this compact, powerful room spray puts that flower on blast with just one or two sprays. This stuff is so powerful that two sprays completely cover other odors in even the largest room of our house.

This is a great-smelling room deodorizing concentrate and everyone in the family likes this fresh, floral aroma.

I find it is a gentle formula that isn’t irritating to me or my family in terms of eye or throat irritation, but if you are sensitive to smells, just know that this is a powerful burst of floral freshness.
Jenn R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These home fragrances pack quite the punch. You do not need very much to make your home smell great. But if you use too much you definitely notice lol. The price is pretty comprable to most brands. It does last quite a while due to the fact you do not need very much to make your home smell great. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Bath & Body works room spray smells amazing & gives the fresh scent of lavender! My only complaint is that the scent does not last long enough! But it smells amazing while it lasts! I use this in our bathrooms mostly & it works great in there!
Kaylynn O.
Chillicothe
I haven’t used this exact scent! I’ve used peppermint and I’ve used vanilla. The work fast and efficient. They work perfect for your car or even around cat boxes. I recommend it to anyone who loves to make everything smell good like I do! :)
Olivia M.
I️ like these scents, especially for the bathroom. They definitely get rid of unwanted smells and give a nice fresh and clean feeling and smell to a room. I️ never buy these full price because they are expensive so I️ wait for a coupon or sale.
Kate R.
Jefferson, SD
Smells so good!! I keep min in my bedroom and bathroom! Keeps small places smelling wonderful all day and night and it very long lasting! I love how many scents it comes in I always try a new one each time I go to bath and body works!
Mary A.
Rockholds
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've only used this once, but I love Bath and Body Works so much that any product from them is a favorite of mine. It smelled really good and I think the only issue I had was I wish there was a bit more spray for the price.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Love the idea of the sprays but honestly they are way overpowering. If you spray more than one spray in a room you lose your breath it’s so strong. I would prefer a more subtle scent /air freshener but it is great quality .
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
A not the best smelling spray from the most horrible smelling store on the planet. If you’ve ever gone into there store you’d know it’s repulsive everyone spraying one thing after another lotions and perfumes sprays and glitter ✨ everywhere. The smell is okay don’t get me wrong but it’s not my favorite nor would I go to just buy this ever but I’ve gotten it as a gift with other things before and on that occasion it was nice to smell
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?