BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Kaleb F.
Boston
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and this compact, powerful room spray puts that flower on blast with just one or two sprays. This stuff is so powerful that two sprays completely cover other odors in even the largest room of our house.

This is a great-smelling room deodorizing concentrate and everyone in the family likes this fresh, floral aroma.

I find it is a gentle formula that isn’t irritating to me or my family in terms of eye or throat irritation, but if you are sensitive to smells, just know that this is a powerful burst of floral freshness.
Sierra H.
surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with bath and body’s room sprays. I haven’t found one I haven’t loved yet and they are such a reasonable price I always buy two or three at a time. You may think they are small but trust me, a little goes a long way. No more than 3 sprays and that’s more than enough to make my whole apartment smell amazing!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I enjoy this scent and the packaging is beautiful. I am a huge fan of the room sprays because they reach a large area of my home and I don't have to use more than one spray at time of use. I try to buy these only when they are on sale because it can get expensive. Especially when you like to collect a bunch of scents!
Monica W.
This spray is excellent for making your home smell good without burning a candle or worrying about turning out the fire before leaving home. This product lasts for a long time and it is very affordable. The smell lasts for a few hours and it is so helpful and useful to have in the house.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
The smell is so concentrated and delicious. You only need one tiny spray and the scent fills the entire room! I wish they made bigger bottles of their fragrances-I would definitely buy some of those.l, although the small bottle does last a long time and I’m not sure how.
Princess A.
Ok I honestly thought this was going to smell really good but it didn’t i was really disappointed because I love my house smelling good and it didn’t get the job done but the price was to expensive for it just to spray cheap chemicals around the house it’s not worth it.
Sean R.
Springfield
Love bath and body works room spray. We use it every single day. It’s wuality air freshener and isn’t crazy price. It’s effective and making the home smell great and again the price isn’t too high, you get what you pay for here but I would certainly recommend.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I am so in love with Bath & Body Works room sprays. I’ve purchased several different scents, and they all smell wonderful. Although they come in a very small bottle, the scent is very concentrated so you only need one little squirt for long lasting smell!
Jenn R.
These home fragrances pack quite the punch. You do not need very much to make your home smell great. But if you use too much you definitely notice lol. The price is pretty comprable to most brands. It does last quite a while due to the fact you do not need very much to make your home smell great. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Chasidy G.
West Liberty
Great room spray! Smells amazing and the smell last for hours. Made me feel relaxed and peaceful having a clean house and knowing it smelled great as well. This is a little pricey I think but if you can caught a deal or have couponds, than by all means splurge
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.