BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought my lilac room spray from bath & body works, and I love it. It's a good floral strong scent. The scent lasts for hours. If you like floral scents, I recommend getting lilac. It smells really good. I can smell the scent for hours, after spraying it in the rooms. I spray it in my room, living room, kitchen, and guest rooms. I use one squirt in a room, and the floral scent lasts for hours in the room I sprayed. Also, the purple packaging is very pretty. Love how long the scent stays, and the scent smells really good.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It works really good. Smells amazing and neutralizes odors. Besides they akways got sales going on so you always get them at a good price. Mainly use it in the bathroom and bedroom. Im a scent freak so I love my rooms to smell nice and this does the job pretty good
C G.
I love these little air freshener sprays from Bath and Body works. I bought this one last spring and absolutely love the lilac scent. It masks odors incredibly well and I am not a fan of fake smelling scents and this is really pleasant. I keep various scents in the bathroom at all times and they’re my fave air fresheners. Affordable especially with a sale or coupon.
Janelle O.
So it’s in a tiny bottle so you might think...why would I spend my money on this?! But I’m telling you, it lasts a long time. One spray is enough to fill a whole room with smell! If I spray it in my bathroom, it’s almost overwhelming. The smell is great and it might be a steep price for a room spray, like I said, it will last a while. Worth it.
Sierra H.
surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with bath and body’s room sprays. I haven’t found one I haven’t loved yet and they are such a reasonable price I always buy two or three at a time. You may think they are small but trust me, a little goes a long way. No more than 3 sprays and that’s more than enough to make my whole apartment smell amazing!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and this compact, powerful room spray puts that flower on blast with just one or two sprays. This stuff is so powerful that two sprays completely cover other odors in even the largest room of our house.

This is a great-smelling room deodorizing concentrate and everyone in the family likes this fresh, floral aroma.

I find it is a gentle formula that isn’t irritating to me or my family in terms of eye or throat irritation, but if you are sensitive to smells, just know that this is a powerful burst of floral freshness.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
Lilac in nature is a smell tired closely with my childhood. Artificial lilac is easy to mess up, but with this room spay, (and corresponding candle), Bath and Body Works had totally nailed the scent! It's light, clean, crisp-and reminds me of many happy memories!
Lynette R.
I love how concentrated this stuff is. I don’t use this scent, I normally get the cotton blossom which is the only okay smelling scent I just wish they had better scents like their body sprays. The scent lasts a really long time. The price is a little expensive
Jenn R.
These home fragrances pack quite the punch. You do not need very much to make your home smell great. But if you use too much you definitely notice lol. The price is pretty comprable to most brands. It does last quite a while due to the fact you do not need very much to make your home smell great. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Ansley R.
Manning, SC
The smell is great while it lasts. It fades so soon after spraying that it’s almost not even worth buying. When first spraying the smell is super strong and then fades to nothing in about 10 minutes. I will probably pass on this product next time.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?