BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kaleb F.
Boston
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and this compact, powerful room spray puts that flower on blast with just one or two sprays. This stuff is so powerful that two sprays completely cover other odors in even the largest room of our house.

This is a great-smelling room deodorizing concentrate and everyone in the family likes this fresh, floral aroma.

I find it is a gentle formula that isn’t irritating to me or my family in terms of eye or throat irritation, but if you are sensitive to smells, just know that this is a powerful burst of floral freshness.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
A not the best smelling spray from the most horrible smelling store on the planet. If you’ve ever gone into there store you’d know it’s repulsive everyone spraying one thing after another lotions and perfumes sprays and glitter ✨ everywhere. The smell is okay don’t get me wrong but it’s not my favorite nor would I go to just buy this ever but I’ve gotten it as a gift with other things before and on that occasion it was nice to smell
Sierra H.
surprise, AZ
I’m obsessed with bath and body’s room sprays. I haven’t found one I haven’t loved yet and they are such a reasonable price I always buy two or three at a time. You may think they are small but trust me, a little goes a long way. No more than 3 sprays and that’s more than enough to make my whole apartment smell amazing!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I enjoy this scent and the packaging is beautiful. I am a huge fan of the room sprays because they reach a large area of my home and I don't have to use more than one spray at time of use. I try to buy these only when they are on sale because it can get expensive. Especially when you like to collect a bunch of scents!
Cassie R.
Thief River Falls
Love the smell! This is my absolute go to. I have recommended this product to family and friends and they are all in love. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I have 2 messy boys and one spray of this, you can't tell I have stinky socks or dirty
clothes laying around.
Sean R.
Springfield
Love bath and body works room spray. We use it every single day. It’s wuality air freshener and isn’t crazy price. It’s effective and making the home smell great and again the price isn’t too high, you get what you pay for here but I would certainly recommend.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
To preface, you have to love lilac to enjoy this. But boy, do I ever. To me, lilac is the quintessential scent of Spring. It smells amazing and fills the room just enough so it’s not overpowering but still noticeable! Love it and look forward to using each spring!
Zoey P.
Vidalia , GA
I take great pride in having a house that smells good. When people come over I love to have some sort of air freshener to make it appealing to everyone. bath and body works by far has the most potent air fresheners I’ve ever used. A little bit goes a long way
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This room spray leaves my home and car smelling wonderful and inviting! I receive so many compliments about how fresh this spray makes my home and car smell. I do wish it was offered in a larger size, because I use it so often I go through a bottle quickly.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I am so in love with Bath & Body Works room sprays. I’ve purchased several different scents, and they all smell wonderful. Although they come in a very small bottle, the scent is very concentrated so you only need one little squirt for long lasting smell!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?