Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray

Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray

by Bath & Body Works

Has anyone tried this & does it smell good and help with odor?
Quiero probarlo, es bueno?
How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Adamari R.
Grand Haven, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Adamari R.
Also bath and body works comes in handy with the room sprays , very good and in store are very good fragrances available 10/10
Bhagavathi C.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Bhagavathi C.
[product:bath-&-body-works-white-barn-lilac-blossom-concentrated-room-spray] I love the scents of bath & body. This one in particular seems to me to be very strong. I use them at home and in the car.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
absolutely love the lilac scent of this spray! use it every day. I usually get it during their big sales. fairly strong scent for my taste so i use it sparingly.
Karissa L.
Lynn Haven, FL
This goes a long way! Just one spritz and that's all you need! I love it! It will make the room smell amazing!
Bllie B.
Nashville, TN
Great always. Leaves a fresh gentle scent. I use candles as well, but the room spray freshens up quickly and is very effective; long-lasting. It is quite affordable considering you don't have to use a lot to get the results you'd like. I would recommend it to anybody to get it.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around, one spritz for unexpected company makes them feel like you cleaned just for them! This is my favorite home fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room.
Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
Bath and body works sprays are so long lasting. Almost as good as the candles. I love to buy all of their line because I am never disappointed. Not with the prices, not with the smell, or the bang for my buck! Love it so much. Will not change anything about it
Eleigha T.
Huntsville
One spray goes a long way. Almost immediately illuminated the odor of a litter box in my home it’s cheap and affordable and it worked really well not to mention it smelt so good!! Too much can be a really strong scent.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Eyma V.
Me encanta sentir el olor lavender vanilla en mi hogar 🏠 wow este producto es súper recomendado .. vale su precio cumple con todas mis expectativas definitivamente le encanta
Nefertiti R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Me encanta este producto es de mis favoritos!! Este aroma es delicioso me encanta esparcir su spray por las areas de mi casa y sentir super agradable cada lugar de mi casa, espero no se agote este en especial es fantástico!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
raylene O.
Tonto Basin, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Mariah L. il y a un an
It is very concentrated, and it could overwhelm a small room. I spray 1 or 2 sprays in my living room and that's enough to fill the space.