Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray

Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray

by Bath & Body Works

I Have never tried these, are the scents very overpowering ?
Has anyone tried this & does it smell good and help with odor?
Quiero probarlo, es bueno?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Adamari R.
Mission
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Adamari R.
Also bath and body works comes in handy with the room sprays , very good and in store are very good fragrances available 10/10
Bhagavathi  C.
Charlotte, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Bhagavathi  C.
[product:bath-&-body-works-white-barn-lilac-blossom-concentrated-room-spray] I love the scents of bath & body. This one in particular seems to me to be very strong. I use them at home and in the car.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
absolutely love the lilac scent of this spray! use it every day. I usually get it during their big sales. fairly strong scent for my taste so i use it sparingly.
Ronda R.
Cypress, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Ronda R.
I couldn't select the candle so I just selected the spray so I could post the review fresh cut lilac is the bees knees I've been waiting all year for it to come back out definitely stock up before it's gone
Karissa L.
Lynn Haven, FL
This goes a long way! Just one spritz and that's all you need! I love it! It will make the room smell amazing!
LaTasha H.
Arkadelphia, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
The smell is ok not over powering at all i just wish the smell lasted a lil longer which is my only complaint
Bllie B.
Nashville, TN
Great always. Leaves a fresh gentle scent. I use candles as well, but the room spray freshens up quickly and is very effective; long-lasting. It is quite affordable considering you don't have to use a lot to get the results you'd like. I would recommend it to anybody to get it.
Becki A.
Milford, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the Bath and Body work sprays. They are concentrated and you need to use only 1 or 2 short squirts. This lilac is one of my favorites. It really smells like lilacs. It is good to use in any room of your house. Watch for them to go on sale.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around, one spritz for unexpected company makes them feel like you cleaned just for them! This is my favorite home fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room.
Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
Bath and body works sprays are so long lasting. Almost as good as the candles. I love to buy all of their line because I am never disappointed. Not with the prices, not with the smell, or the bang for my buck! Love it so much. Will not change anything about it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raylene O.
Tonto Basin, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Mariah L. il y a 3 ans
It is very concentrated, and it could overwhelm a small room. I spray 1 or 2 sprays in my living room and that's enough to fill the space.