Bath & Body Works® White Barn Leaves Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Janel S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amanda C.
I have the candles, room spray and wallflower refills in this fragrance. It’s my absolute favorite! This and Autumn are the perfect scents for closing your eyes and picturing yourself in the middle of October. Crisp leaves, that chill in the air, your favorite sweater bundled around you and your boots crunching fallen leaves along the sidewalk... So good. Oh, and the spray is super concentrated, so a little goes a long way and you can easily make one bottle stretch over an entire month or two. If you’re like me, you can keep your house smelling like fall all year round!
Andi K.
Parker, CO
I previously wrote a review on Bath & Body Works® LEAVES 3-Wick Candle, which is my absolute favorite candle and scent ever! I stock up every fall. In addition to the candles, I purchase the Bath and Body Works Slatkin & Co. Leaves Wallflower Refills 2 Bulbs and also the concentrated room spray. The spray gives off such a fine mist that disperses into the air and fills the whole house with such a wonderful fall scent (think cinnamon/clove and hint of apple). The price of these is reasonable, especially when they are on sale (I often see (2 for $12). Great to keep them in the bathrooms, or I use to spray the whole house before we have guests, and also light a candle in the kitchen.
Emily M.
Canton, MI
If you want your home to smell like fall, leaves is the perfect go to scent! Every time September comes around, I always run to bath and body works to stock up on this scent. It smells amazing and is super long lasting!
Allie F.
Flint
YES! I was a flight attendant and I would travel with these and spray them in my hotel rooms as soon as I walked in. It made if feel like I had a candle lit in my room and it made me feel more at home! I also keep them in my car, I honestly use them for everything! Its a must have and they always have sales! A little goes a long way~
Melissa P.
Clermont, FL
Fall in a can! I actually keep one in my center console of my car and one spritz is all you need! When I park my car for the evening I’ll spray it and lock it up and in the morning it is absolutely like a fall festival when I open the door again! I’d recommend 100%
Evanne R.
Florence, SC
Love love love this smell. This little canister will last you forever because if you use more than one spray it is overwhelming but just one is a very nice veil of fragrance. I use this in my living room and kitchen because it's a very homey aroma
Eva B.
Chandler
This makes me want to have fall the whole year!! Leaves is An amazing scent and to have it as a room spray is awesome!! I spray it all over my living room and bedroom! Makes me fell happy smelling the fall leaves even if I live in the desert!!!
Valerie G.
Alachua
Purchased at: Target
Umm, can we just talk about how amazing this scent is?! I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like it. I always stock up on this stuff around fall time. One spray of this stuff, and the entire room is smelling amazing!
Stephanie Y.
Simi Valley
These room sprays are very convenient and affordable. One spray goes a long way! I am not a huge fan of this scent. However it does smell pretty good. I usually like more of a tropical scent, but my husband likes this one.
Erica B.
Oak Park, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent. This product fills the room with lasting scent with just one spray. It’s super effective and smells great. I wish you got a little more for your money but I would recommend to someone.