BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rare Japanese cherry blossom blends gracefully with Asian pear, mimosa petals, musk and cedarwood
White Barn from Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Scented Candle
Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours
Size:14.5 oz / 411 g

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Candle comes in beautiful colored glass to add a hint of seasonal hue to your décor. Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4 inches wide by 3.5 inches tall.

Pan S.
Omg.....my favorite of all time....first of all it burns evenly.....the scent is strong enough for both living room and kitchen with just one candle...and it’s not too strong ....some candle from other brands could be overbearing or not strong enough to give out any scent at all.......Japanese cherry blossom is not too sweet and not too flowery neither....just wish bath and body works stuff is not so expensive
MELISSA B.
White barn & bath and body works always has the best candles however this scent gave me a headache. It was a bit too musky for my taste and seemed a bit old lady to me. His scent didn't really make sense to me in a candle. This is an appropriate perfume scent just not a candle.
Whitney H.
I have the entire Japanese cherry blossom collection and just adore the scent. It is so soft and light but every always asks what I am wearing. I love the candle for my room !!
Lisa C.
Connecticut
Bath & Body Works is my go to for lotions and Candles, everything smells so amazingly good which makes it hard to choose, and there prices are so very reasonable. 😍💖👍
Emily R.
The scent smells great and the packaging is pretty. The only downside to this product is the price. I don't find myself buying these candles that often is because they just cost too much. I would recommend this because the scent is so calming. It's not overly sweet and overall just smells very floral.
Riya J.
One of my favorite candle from Bath and Body works. It is priced fairly as other quality 3wick candles in market. It has burn time of ~25-45hrs depending on burn time with each usage, has very fresh scent and scent lingers on for quite awhile after you're done burning. Must for candle connoisseur!! Bath & Body Works® White Barn Japanese Cherry Blossom 3-Wick Candle
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This smells a lot different than the other Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrances from Bath and Body Works for some reason. I ordered this online assuming that it smells like my favorite body spray but I was sadly disappointed. I don’t really like it so I’ll probably give it to someone else.
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent in almost every form. From the luxury bubble bath, all the way to the body scrub. It's affordable if you use it right and don't just go crazy with it. I recommend to anyone that doesn't like super strong scents.
Veronica A.
Omg I love all their wicked candles! You guys are seriously missing out if you do not have their candles in each room of your home! They smell so fantastic, leaves the room smelling so fresh and sweet! I purchase three candles every 3 weeks! I love them so much!
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I love these little candles they're great for the setting a unique tone during your bath. They give off a strong scent for such a small candle and the smell it's wonderful Japanese cherry blossom. They came in a lovely gift bag as a present
Jackie D.
How many months does it last?