Bath & Body Works / White Barn Candle - Berry Spritzer - 3 Wick - 145 Oz

Bath & Body Works / White Barn Candle - Berry Spritzer - 3 Wick - 14.5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works / White Barn Candle - Berry Spritzer - 3 Wick - 14.5 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Bath & Body Works / White Barn Candle - Berry Spritzer - 3 Wick - 14.5 Oz uploaded by Courtney W.
This candle is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, this is the only one I own, and I have not been able to find it again. This candle has such a lovely fragrance. I think the name Berry Spritzer is appropriate too. It definitely has a nice clean, berry scent. The throw is very nice. I feel like the aroma fills the entire room. I love it. If you ever find it in store, I recommend buying it.
Lynette B.
Bath & Body Works / White Barn Candle - Berry Spritzer - 3 Wick - 14.5 Oz uploaded by Lynette B.
Full review on my blog I gave Bath & Body Works Berry Spritzer Candle a 4/5 This candle was GREAT for both large & smaller rooms in your house and perfect for those who love foodie scents.

Looking for your answer?