Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Pure White Cotton

Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Pure White Cotton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Pure White Cotton!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa W.
Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Pure White Cotton uploaded by Melissa W.
I love Bath & Body Works candles but for some reason [product:bath-&-body-works-white-barn-3-wick-candle-in-pure-white-cotton] gives me a headache. I know that scents are very personal and I do love the clean scent of this candle when cold as well as when lit. The throw is decent 7/10 as I have it in the kitchen. The wax pools nicely and evenly as well. I would give this one more star if I didn’t have an adverse reaction to the scent. All in all a great smelling candle if you like fresh clean scents in your home.

Looking for your answer?