BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, our cleanest rinse ever leaves hands... see more...

Haley R.
I love Bath and Body Works' hand soaps. My hands always feel nice and clean after using their soaps. And when using this particular scent, they always smell amazing too. They're decently priced and they last quite a while for me. They are definitely worth their price and never dry my hands out.
Tabitha W.
#1 - Bath & Body Works has THE BEST SCENTS anywhere. #2 - their foaming pump hand soap is excellent - it leaves your hands feeling smooth and smelling great. This scent in particular smells just like freshly picked apples. Yum!
Dana M.
This is a great authentic apple smelling soap. I think that you only need a small pump to get a good lather on your hands, which will make the product go a long way. The smell is so fresh and lingers even after drying, which I appreciate. This product is often on sale and can be bought using coupons, so I would definitely check it out next time you're at Bath and Body works.
Sydney E.
Ellenton, FL
Okay first of all, I loveeeee bath and body works. One of my favorite things they sell is their hand soaps, I prefer the deep cleansing ones because well, they deeply cleanse. I wash my hands a lotttt, and I find that these last the longest, oppose to the foaming hand soaps. Even when you get down towards the bottom and it's not coming out well, you can add a little water and it still lathers perfectly, just to get rid of the rest of the product.
Alexa R.
Bellefontaine, OH
All the scents for bath and Brody are great but the apple scents especially are fantastic they smell like a real Apple and not just a scent it is like they squeezed a real Apple into the bottle and sold it to you. The scent lasts for hours and is strong but not to strong. I would definitely buy this again.
Brandi M.
This is my absolute favorite hand soap from bath and body works. This soap smells amazing and it leaves your hands feeling extra clean! The bottle at my house does not last very long because of a husband and two kids but we continue to buy it because at Bath and Body works they have good deals for it.
Adrienne N.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Bath and Body works hand soaps! The scents are so yummy. The soap creates a nice lather while washing, and rinses away very well. It doesn't leave any sort of residue on your hands. I only purchase it when it's on clearance because I feel it is a bit expensive for such a utilitarian item.
Danielle C.
Biggsville, IL
I love Bath & Body Works products, but especially their hand soap! They smell so great! They are a little bit pricey compared to basic hand soaps, but I think still well worth the value! I will be buying Bath & Body Works hand soap, and other products, for a long time!
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works. They have so many different smells in everything from hand soap to lotions to car air fresheners. I never find a scent I don't like, and I use at least one of their products every day. I would recommend visiting a store near you.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love fall scents. If you want great smelling soaps, only go to bath and body works. I get complements from boys in my college dorm room about how great my hand soaps smell. I recommend stocking up on fall and winter scents but those are just my favorites!