BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated with skin-renewing microspheres to effectively cleanse and exfoliate. Now enriched with nourishing Aloe and protective Vitamin E, our cleanest rinse ever leaves hands... see more...

Sydney E.
Ellenton, FL
Okay first of all, I loveeeee bath and body works. One of my favorite things they sell is their hand soaps, I prefer the deep cleansing ones because well, they deeply cleanse. I wash my hands a lotttt, and I find that these last the longest, oppose to the foaming hand soaps. Even when you get down towards the bottom and it's not coming out well, you can add a little water and it still lathers perfectly, just to get rid of the rest of the product.
Dana M.
This is a great authentic apple smelling soap. I think that you only need a small pump to get a good lather on your hands, which will make the product go a long way. The smell is so fresh and lingers even after drying, which I appreciate. This product is often on sale and can be bought using coupons, so I would definitely check it out next time you're at Bath and Body works.
Alexa R.
Bellefontaine, OH
All the scents for bath and Brody are great but the apple scents especially are fantastic they smell like a real Apple and not just a scent it is like they squeezed a real Apple into the bottle and sold it to you. The scent lasts for hours and is strong but not to strong. I would definitely buy this again.
Mel G.
El Cajon, CA
Love this stuff. I love the hand soap from here it's always giving out the best scents. I never have an issue with the fragrance even though I'm sensitive to most. This always leaves behind the greatest smell. I love this particular soap for my kitchen. It just reminds me of a kitchen with its apple scent.
Kaliah S.
Jonesborough, TN
Bath and Body has the best smelling hand soaps and they are thicker which makes me feel like the soap has better quality and ensures that I am really scrubbing my hands to get them clean. Not only does the scent stay on my hands but also in the room that I washed my hands in. Always smells so good too
Brandi M.
This is my absolute favorite hand soap from bath and body works. This soap smells amazing and it leaves your hands feeling extra clean! The bottle at my house does not last very long because of a husband and two kids but we continue to buy it because at Bath and Body works they have good deals for it.
Adrienne N.
Saint Joseph, MN
I love Bath and Body works hand soaps! The scents are so yummy. The soap creates a nice lather while washing, and rinses away very well. It doesn't leave any sort of residue on your hands. I only purchase it when it's on clearance because I feel it is a bit expensive for such a utilitarian item.
Kimberly W.
When I tell you this is an amazing product. The way that it cleans my hands are like no other. After washing my hands feel silky soft and I cannot stuff touching them. Lol, this gives me a reason to wash my hands again. I highly recommend this product. Especially if you like to "feel" the clean,
Kylee B.
Russellville, AR
I have always loved Bath & Body Works Soap because they are so affordable and I truly feel like my hands get clean compared to other soaps I have used in the past. The only con is that some of the smells are too overpowering. That is why I like Weekend Apple Picking because it isn't too strong.
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
With Bath and Body Works products I tend to be a little hesitant when buying things because of my skin issues. However, I have discovered that Bath and Body Works products do not hurt my skin at all, and the hand soaps leave my hands moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product.