Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle

FRAGRANCE
Watermelon Ice, Sparkling Water, Meyer Lemon

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid. Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does this smell just like watermelon ?
Does the Watermelon candle smell good?
How long does this candle usually last?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Lucy H.
The smell is nice, smells exactly like watermelon lemonade.my favorite summer scent.I love the three wick candle.Amazing quality and i highly recommend.
Lynette B.
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Lynette B.
Full review on my blog I gave Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Candle 5/5. This candle was GREAT I loved it because it reminded me of the sweet smell of watermelon
Shannon C.
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Shannon C.
This candle smells so good - exactly like watermelon lemonade without being too sweet and overpowering. Perfect for spring and summer! The packaging this season was super cute too, matches my office perfectly 🙌🏼
Serena R.
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Serena R.
This candle has the perfect summer scent. Upon first sniff you are able to smell the zesty lemon along with the sweet watermelon notes. It smells good enough to eat! This is no doubt, one of my favorite candle scents. [product:bath-&-body-works-watermelon-lemonade-3-wick-candle]
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Watermelon lemonade is by far the best scent! It’s so strong and smells just like summer! I love to use this scent year round!
Claudia G.
Somerton, AZ
Las velas de Bath & body duran demasiado, el aroma de esta vela (Watermelon Lemon) es dulce y agradable. El costo es considerable pero vale la pena.
Janny L.
San Diego , CA
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Janny L.
[product:bath-&-body-works-sweater-weather-1-wick-mini-candle] estas velas salieron por el verano son de las más ricas que probé me encanta y lo puede dconvinar con el jabón de bańo de esta misma y el jabón de manos
Roseann L.
I love this brand but it only seems affordable when it’s on sale. They last long and smell heavenly
Kristie S.
Dalmatia, PA
My all time favorite Bath and body works scent!! It used to be seasonal for summer only but I'm so glad they added it to their everyday all year lineup! Can't say enough good things about this candle!
Kayti B.
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Kayti B.
I LOVE this scent! I have the body wash and lotion as well and I can't get enough of it! I love having my entire house smell like this. Its sweet but not overpowering and smells soo much like summer. They pretty pricey, but when they hit sale prices, it's never a problem to pick up. If you're going to try any candle with B&BW, I HIGHLY recommend this scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beth T.
Lancaster, OH
il y a 3 ans
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle. I love this scent and burn it all the time! How long does this candle last for you?
Kate G. il y a 2 ans
It depends how long you use it for. I’ve had the big jars last a month or two if I only use it for a hour a day. Some you don’t need more than that because they are highly scented candles.