BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Candles

FRAGRANCE
Watermelon Ice, Sparkling Water, Meyer Lemon

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid. Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• Who else is obsessed with these candles ?3 Answers
  • Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle. I l...1 Answers
  • I love this scent so much but it's not sold in the store ...1 Answers
Christine L.
This is a delicious scent perfect for a fresh and sweet smelling bathroom but also to welcome in the summer! I love the new 3-wick candles in this scent because they have come out with some really cute designs with ladybugs and butterflies. Super cute and LOVE the pink wax color!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I can’t explain how much I love this scent! I am glad it’s a regular scent and can look forward to getting it, even when packaging changes! 1 candle can last for a long time, or at least a couple weeks if you burn often. This is one of my favorite candle brands.
Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I didn't care too much for the scent but I did like the single wick candle. They work really nice for smaller areas like a bathroom or laundry room. They do work in bigger areas just not as well. Plus they do have a lot of different scents to choose from
Leandra T.
This candle smells amazing, and the scent can cover my entire house every time I use it! It has a fruity fresh smell that just reminds me of summer! They run sales on their candles all of the time, and it’s so worth it!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
This was actually my first B&BW candle! A friend gave it to me and I'm absolutely in love! Its such a fun, summer-y and feminine scent! The scent fills up my bedroom (or whatever room I
light it in) within minutes and the fragrance fills the house after
about an hour or so too! Its not too perfume-y or strong either so it
hasn't caused anyone in my house headaches.
Emma M.
Greenwood
This is a fantastic summer candle. It smells amazing and is strong but it isn’t overwhelming. It is one of those scents that leaves your mouth watering. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is going to buy a candle from bath and body works
Brittany F.
Matawan, NJ
My most favorite scent from bath & body Works! This smell lasts forever, you don't even have to light the candle for the entire room to smell like this. Perfect sweet scent for spring and summer!
Brooke M.
smyrna
The perfect scent in a candle (and lotion and body spray). It's my absolute favorite!! It's sweet but has a little bit of lemon scent in it. So it's really fresh/sweet!
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
This was my first buying and burning this candle and there’s no regrets at all. The scent of the candle was amazing, it smelt summer in your home. The price was decent especially during the semi annual sale. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this candle to everyone!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i have the mini candle in watermelon lemondae and 1.the packaging is super cute but 2. the smell is such an amazing SUMMER SCENT! i love it! itncan be used any time but i really love this as a warm weather scent!
Erica W.
Central Point, OR
Who else is obsessed with these candles ?
Toma I.
Greensboro, NC
Does this smell really fruity or on the clean lemony side?
Beth T.
Lancaster
Bath & Body Works® WATERMELON LEMONADE 3-Wick Candle. I love this scent and burn it all the time! How long does this candle last for you?
Shari S.
Concrete, WA
I love this scent so much but it's not sold in the store anymore, does anyone know where I can buy one.