Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2

Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2!
Irina B.
P C Beach, FL
Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2 uploaded by Irina B.
Amazing and cream. It is not sticky. It makes my hand soft as silk. The texture is very light. The sent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Great product.
Vaelyn P.
Parsippany, NJ
Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2 uploaded by Vaelyn P.
I recently purchased this hand cream from bath and body works. Its been a month that i am using it and i must tell you this that this cream is very moisturizing to hands and nails. It made my dried out skin supple and my nails are shining after use. Loved it.! [product:bath-&-body-works-water-hyaluronic-acid-hydrating-hand-cream-hand-cream-x-2]
SHAKEINA W.
Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2 uploaded by SHAKEINA W.
I love these purse sized hand creams from BBW. This hyaluronic acid one keeps my hands hydrated when I need it. The scent is a light melon nothing to overpowering. Great product for the price.
hailey A.
Milaca, MN
This is one of my favorite lotions to use in the bath & body works brand. Because this stuff makes your hands feel super smooth and moisturized Plus this also comes in a body wash that I also love and always makes my body feel silky smooth. It also doesn't make your hands feel greasy after using it either which I love.
mariana A.
this smells like ocean honestly i have gotten compliments when i wear this and it moisturizes my hands so well. it is also small enough where it fits in my bag or pocket so i can carry it wherever i go!
Caitlin S.
Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2 uploaded by Caitlin S.
I love this hand cream! It’s the perfect size to throw in your purse. It smells amazing too!!
Kaiti M.
Novi, MI
Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2 uploaded by Kaiti M.
I absolutely love this hand cream! I've always hated the feeling of lotion, but this leaves my skin super soft and smelling great without the gross greasy feeling most lotions leave behind. I keep it at work since the air is so dry in the office and use it every day!
Michelle S.
Visalia, CA
Bath & Body Works Water Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Hand Cream Hand Cream X 2 uploaded by Michelle S.
I always carry this lotion with me. This has helped my dry hands so much. The hyaluronic acid is wonderful for your skin. I really this is a wonderful product with anyone who continually washes their hand and experiences dryness
Brittney W.
Westmoreland, TN
This cream is heavenly! Not only does it moisturize very well, it smells amazing. It is not an overpowering scent, it smells very clean. I feel like the price is a little high for such a small tube but $5 is still not a bad price.
Julie F.
Murfreesboro
This makes your hands feel amazing! The smell is so clean and fresh! I totally recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?