Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

A cozy, enveloping, irresistible blend of vanilla, white orchid & sparkling sugar in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

Do we have to pay for shipping ?
Bath & Bodyworks candles or Yankee?
Wondering if this scent is more of a sweet smell or musky?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Tatiana M.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Tatiana M.
#Bahamas(Passionfruit and Banana Flower): Smells AMAZING! They also have the lotion and the spray. It is so tropical/beachy, I love wearing it to go to the beach! It is seriously beautiful!
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Dana D.
This is the best product ever! I wish I could find it. My husband and kids all loved it as well. I don’t think this should only be a winter item
liberty R.
Vancouver, WA
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by liberty R.
love this lotion it smells so good and it soakes into your skin fast and makes me feel so soft and i love the smell so much!
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Warm vanilla has been and always will be one of my favorite scents. You can never have too much of it. It’s so comforting and the lotion itself makes my skin very soft!
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Kathryn C.
For the diehard vanilla lovers like me. I use this as an all over body moisturizer daily. I find the thicker body creams from bath and body works a bit too sticky for daily use. This one is moisturizing and lasts the whole day. If you love vanilla or any of the bath and body scents - this is the best formula.
Lyssa T.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this lotion not only because of the moisturization but also because of the scent! These lotions last forever without going bad so it's definitely a great product.
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite scents. My entire family loves this scent. It subtle and smells very good. I would say it's a unisex scent.
Idey A.
I love this it smells and the way it feels spin your hand it's a product you should buy it's really good and I love get I get it for my friends all the time as a gift it's something good to get someone and just to have one you
Catherine D.
Carson, CA
I really like this lotion. Smells great I love that vanilla scent and makes my skin smooth all day.
Victoria M.
Harrison, TN
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! It smells so good and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. I especially love to get bath and body works for Christmas presents and if you don't know what scents somebody likes I always feel like this is a good go to scent that most people love ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy.
il y a 2 ans
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion Is this product bad to use on the face? Will it cause pore blockages and oiliness?
Karen K. il y a 2 ans
Yes only for body
Cheryl S.
Elk Grove, CA
il y a 3 ans
Barbara H. il y a 3 ans
yes it is a lot thinner. they have a 100% guarantee so you can always take it back or exchange it. i recommend exchanging it for the body cream or body butter