BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A cozy, irresistible scent of Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine & Creamy Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

• Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutr...2 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...10 Answers
  • This has been my "go to scent for ages. Like 20 years! I ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lotion sooooo much it smells amazing and its very moisturizing. I also love the beautiful day one its amazing." in 101 reviews
  • "One of my very favorite scents, I like this one because you can smell it but its not super strong and having a newborn I don't like wearing strong scents." in 8 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this great scent not over powering leaves skin soft great for winter even in brick drying cold weather" in 5 reviews
  • "I love this lotion it smells amazing and makes your skin so soft and the sent last for a pretty long time too" in 5 reviews
  • "This is one of my all time favorite scents from BBW but I'm not a huge fan of the lotion because it's a thinner consistency and it can sting a bit on my skin." in 5 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Ahhhh...I simply LOVE this body lotion, not only because of the lovely way it quenches my skin’s thirst, but because of its fragrance. IT IS MAGICAL! This isn’t your typical vanilla lotion...no ma’am. This is a decadent hydrating body cream that gives off warm & inviting drifts of intoxicating vanilla, dark vanilla bean, Tonka bean (the smell is a mix of spiced vanilla, caramel, cinnamon & dark honey), brown sugar, cocoa bean, fresh coconut, musk, white orchid, jasmine, and creamy sandalwood. When I think of this scent, I think of a candlelit room with a fire, on a huge couch, wrapped in a warm, ultra soft blanket that caresses my skin, while I sip on Hot White Cocoa with decadent whipped cream...sounds like heaven, right? RIGHT. That’s what this body cream smells like and that’s the comforting feeling it gives me. If you love vanilla, then you’ll lust for Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works. It is perfect for layering with the body wash and the body spray or even better, with the perfume. The price is around $12.50 and it’s worth every single penny. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone for any reason at all. Just buy it and be prepared to fall in love 😍
Alyssa B.
The scent of this Warm Vanilla Sugar Body lotion is amazing!! It smells so sweet! If you don't like strong scents though, this probably isn't the lotion for you! I love the vanilla scent but is definitely quite strong. While I do like this product, for the price, I'd personally rather purchase something with more natural ingredients and one that is more hydrating. I don't feel that this body lotion is that hydrating or moisturizing for your skin. I usually would use this over my regular hydrating lotion. I love Bath & Body Works, but this is definitely not my go-to for a moisturizing lotion. I would recommend this mostly for the scent.
Crowned G.
This lotion is $12.50 for 8 oz. I honestly don't think there's anything spectacular about this scent. Yes, it smells good but I can find a more affordable option that smells the same honestly. So, it's not worth $12.50. It does glide on smoothly and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your legs. 4/5 🌟.
Lex S.
Amazing lotion. If you like vanilla, the smell is amazing. And it's super moisturizing. Doesn't leave a sticky residue or greasy feeling and absorbs smoothly into skin. Lasts a long time. I've went and purchased other scents because I love this formula so much. Would definitely recommend.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
While warm vanilla sugar remains one of my favorite scents I've switched from the regular lotion to Bath and Body Works body cream. It's thick like a body butter and I just love the richness and the consistency. There's nothing wrong with the lotion but the cream is so much more moisturizing.
Julia J.
I love how this particular Bath & Body Works lotion smells! I live in the high desert area of Los Angeles so my skin suffers from itchy and dry skin (especially in the winter months). This lotion helped keep my skin moisturized and smooth and the smell is just divine! Who can resist the warm, rich but subtle vanilla scent? The lotion is light in texture and applies with ease. It's perfect for everyday use, after washing dishes, after a bath or shower, for your vanity or even as a gift! Definitely worth every penny!
julia B.
I love the smell of anything vanilla and this is what I constantly buy when I go to bath and body works. This is one of my favorite stores. They always seem to have great sales among with many great smells of perfumes, lotions etc. I definitely recommend going and getting anything from there it’s great!
Megan U.
Akron
I love this lotion! It leaves my skin feeling super smooth! It smells so good!! It is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body. This lotion is not sticky and it leaves your skin refreshed. I would recommend this to other people!
Chelsea N.
This is mine and my fiancé’s favorite scent! He loves it because it’s not girly but does the same as any other lotion by Bath and Body works. Every time there is a sale on lotion, we buy at least 2 bottles to have in our home!
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Bath & Body Works WARM VANILLA SUGAR Super Smooth Body Lotion : Its the top favorite fragrace from bath and body works. Its a warm sweet vanilla fragrance that last all through the day. Enen though its not strong smelling or overpowering. It reminds of christmas. Its also very calming effect on me. I love this fragrance, the lotion is thick and creamy. It absorbs but keeps it keeps you hydrated and your skin silky smooth.
Jessica A.
Anyone tried the foaming had soap?
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
I have recently purchased this item and I have been loving it so far, the smell is great but just a little to strong but had anyone else purchased this?Do you like it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Autumn
How long does scent last?
Evelyn D.
Is this a origan smell. In bath and body works. Btw love the smell it smells great