Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A cozy, irresistible scent of Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine & Creamy Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

Bath & Bodyworks candles or Yankee?
Wondering if this scent is more of a sweet smell or musky?
Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Super Smooth Body Lotion Is this product bad to use on the face? Will it cause pore blockages and oiliness?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Super Smooth Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this lotion sooooo much it smells amazing and its very moisturizing. I also love the beautiful day one its amazing.” in reviews
“One of my very favorite scents, I like this one because you can smell it but its not super strong and having a newborn I don't like wearing strong scents.” in reviews
“This is one of my all time favorite scents from BBW but I'm not a huge fan of the lotion because it's a thinner consistency and it can sting a bit on my skin.” in reviews
“Absolutely love this great scent not over powering leaves skin soft great for winter even in brick drying cold weather” in reviews
“I love this lotion it smells amazing and makes your skin so soft and the sent last for a pretty long time too” in reviews
Alpharetta , GA
I don't find Bath & Body Works lotions to be very hydrating, however I love to use the lotion with the matching body spray to make the scent last longer. It makes a huge difference in wear time,so if you have that issue with your body sprays then give that a try. As for the scent, I have loved and worn this scent since I was in high school. I just got my 14 year old sister hooked on it, too. It smells EXACTLY how you would imagine. Like vanilla and brown sugar heated in a pot, warm and delicious.
Chattanooga
Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Gracen B.
The lotion has a very warm smell to it if that makes sense. Its not strong and is very subtle. If you like the scent of vanilla i would recommend this lotion because its not strong. It should last you long because of the bottle size.  It is one of my favorites and i would obviously buy it again.
Baldwinsville NY
Let’s start with the fact that, This is my favorite lotion that I have ever used. The smell is warm and inviting and it may be basic, but it’s all you need. This lotion somehow stands out within the many lotions that Bath & Body Works has to offer. I have used luxury brand lotion before, but this stuff works the same if not better. The Shea moisture leaves your skin soft and scented for HOURS and that is something you don’t find with other lotions. Overall I would recommend this product.
Eugene
I love the creamy feel of the lotion and how smooth my hands feel after it's applied. I always get compliments when I wear Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Super Smooth Body Lotion! A lot of times people can't figure out what I smell like and sometimes people think I smell like cookies, which is comforting, all they know is that they like it!
Absolutely love bath and body works lotions and body sprays and honestly if you haven’t tried they’re products you need to! Everyone has they’re own personal sent they like I live this one it smells like a soft sweet vanilla chocolate! I love this one! The only thing I’ve noticed is it doesn’t hydrate long term but it feels smooth short term!
California
I got this as a “buy two, get one free”, along with the Black Raspberry Vanilla scent and another that I gave as a gift. The formula isn’t spectacular, it made my skin feel waxy and never really seemed to absorb. But I LOVE the scent! I also got the body mist. I’d get this again if it was on sale, just because it smells so good!
Pekin, IL
You cant really go wrong with bath and body works lotions. Some of the scents are a bit to much. They work well without being to greasy. They dont irritate my dry skin. Most of them smell heavenly. I even use these on my 5 year old daughter after her baths to keep her skin moisturized. I would definitely recommend
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
2,022 reviews
The scent really got me on the Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar. I am kind of a vanilla fan to say the least but this smells so good! I am always grabbing it for the scent but I must note that it does truly hydrate your skin really well! it is cheaper than my usual body butter but still just as effective.
Shelby, NC
I've loved this scent since I was like 8! It's so comforting, warm, sweet, but not too sweet. Perfect for fall and winter. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower every day. I only get it when it's on sale but the retail price isn't bad at all. I'd buy it again for sure.
Fulton MO
This is one of my favorite scents by Bath and Body Works. It is not to overbearing and can be worn even around some people that may be sensitive to strong floral fragrances. The price is not too expensive and there are a variety of items this scent can be purchased as.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Karen K. • il y a un an
Yes only for body
Elk Grove, CA
il y a 2 ans
Barbara H. • il y a un an
yes it is a lot thinner. they have a 100% guarantee so you can always take it back or exchange it. i recommend exchanging it for the body cream or body butter