Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

A cozy, enveloping, irresistible blend of vanilla, white orchid & sparkling sugar in a rich, bubbly lather

Could I buy this in a set with the matching fragrance?
Is it good for hair ?
Favorite bath and body works scent ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel uploaded by Ashlie H.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love the warm vanilla sugar shower gel from bath and body works. It is one of my favorite scents. The fragrance is strong and is long lasting. This shower gel makes my skin feel so soft and does not dry my skin out at all. If you love the scent if vanilla then you need this shower gel in your life.
McKenzie K.
Loved the smell! Its amazing! Gets you super clean and fresh feeling! However, you need to apply lotion once you have used it! But that just means you get to feel good more than once! The vanilla is the best smell ever! I would completely recommend this!
Kristen K.
Morgantown, WV
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel uploaded by Kristen K.
This has always been my go to scent from bath and body works for so long now! It’s such a classic sweet smell and who doesn’t love vanilla?? This shower gel specifically though isn’t too over bearing at all and leaves this scent on your skin for hours after showering!
Evangelia E.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite scents! It’s a very cozy scent, and perfect for winter. I love Bath & Body Works shower gel and have tried several different scents, it smells great and lathers well. Great gift idea too!
Ginger D.
This is my #giftcrush for this year. Warm vanilla smells is my favorite, especially in the winter. I also love that it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. I asked for this from my wife with other products in the same scent line!
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
caity A.
I have tried so many differnt Bath and Body Works products. It bubbles nicely and most of them have a great smell. You can pretty much find a smell anyone would love. I would recomend buying them during the semi annual sales. You can get them for only a few dollars and i always stock up.
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
I feel like this scent smells better as a lotion. Warm Vanilla Sugar has a wonderful smell but I like the way it makes my body feel when I get out of the shower vs when I’m in it. It is pretty affordable and I still recommend it as well!
Miranda L.
I love Bath & Body Works and pretty much everything, my daughter's favorite is the one vanilla she loves this scent it's not too overpowering and it makes your skin soft I recommend this to anyone who who loves vanilla scent Yes I would highly recommend this product anyone
Lisa B.
Adrian, MI
The scent is invigorating and creates a nice silky foam with only a little bit of product. After a long day I cannot wait to shower with this gel. I feel so clean and relaxed. I add this body gel to my bubble bath as well because I love how it feels on my skin and the vanilla scent.